AMRITSAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY | AMRITSAR | ENGINEERING | MCA | MBA| ADMISSION | 2014

Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology

Amritsar , Punjab
Affiliated to: Punjab Technical University
Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology
Bachelors / Masters
Bachelors & Masters
Boys / Girls / Co-Ed
Co-Ed
Recognised Year
2002
GovURL
http://www.ptu.ac.in/images/PDF/Part-E.pdf
Placement Cell Exists
No
NACC Rank
90

Contact

Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology
Address : 12 Km. Stone, Amritsar - Jalndhar G.T.Road, Amritsar, India-143001
Phone : 0183-5069532
Website :
Email : info@acetamritsar.org


More About the Institute


Institute is located in Amritsar Punjab. It is a Private aided institute. This college has courses for Bachelors & Masters. This is a Co-Ed institute. This College was recognised on the year 2002.Ask questions here about Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology admission 2014, Placement 2011, ranking, cut off and eligibility criteria.

College Courses

  • Engineering

    Map me for this branch
    Mechanical
    • Coursetype UnderGraduate
    • Salient Features Transport facility
    Applied Science
    • Coursetype UnderGraduate
    • Salient Features Transport facility

    Fees : Rs. 260000/-

    Admission Process For Amritsar College Of Engineering And Technology : Engineering Admission Punjab

    Duration Of Course : 4 years

    Seat Count : 600

    Entrance : Punjab CET

  • MCA

    MCA
    • Coursetype Post Graduate
    • Salient Features Transport facility
Map yourself for this college


Entrance Rank / Percentile   



                              Solve the following equation
Click to reload image
Click on the image to reload it




Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Comments 

 
#15 guest 2013-03-21 07:07
i have completed pgdca . i want to do mca so please give me information about mca.
 
 
#14 rajinder singh 2012-06-17 16:12
i want this college if u agree with me please contact me 8968722201
 
 
#13 amandeep 2012-06-02 08:25
fees of mca
 
 
#12 ar verma 2012-05-19 10:41
Can i proceed MCA without maths
 
 
#11 Jyoti Ahuja 2012-04-08 10:49
do you provide internship to the final year mca students from other colleges.
 
 
#10 harmanpreet kaur 2012-03-16 07:14
i want to take admission in mca,can u please send me info for it
 
 
#9 Gurudev singh 2011-05-27 05:09
I have completed Bsc. in hotel management now i would to do MBA in Human Resourse or in the Hospitality (Correspondance) or (regular) .which is the better option for me for further studies and if so can it be helpful ?kindly tell me which subjects i should take.is it possible to have admission in ur college.hope will recieve ur feedback as soon as possible,thanxs
 
 
#8 mona 2011-04-27 14:52
i have just completed my bams.i just like to knw that is mba is better option for me for further studies and if so can it be helpful ?kindly tell me which subjects i should take.is it possible to have admission in ur college.hope will recieve ur feedback as soon as possible,thanxs
 
 
#7 Guest 2010-10-26 09:49
I have completed B-Tech in 2007 in Mechanical Engg and currently i am working at TATA MOTORS. Now i would to do M-Tech (Correspondance) so please look into the matter
 
 
#6 Guest 2010-06-28 01:28
Admission to First Semester of Bachelor of Technology programmes:


In each discipline, (15% of State-quota) are reserved for outside candidates on All-India basis and would be filled through merit in AIEEE. The remaining 85% seats are reserved for candidates from Punjab and rank in CET would be the admission criteria.
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the subjects of Chemistry / Biology / Bio-technology / Computer Science are eligible for admission.
 
 
#5 Guest 2010-06-26 15:51
i want to take direct admission in B.Tech in your college
 
 
#4 Guest 2010-06-10 13:06
Admission to First Semester of Bachelor of Technology programmes:


In each discipline, (15% of State-quota) are reserved for outside candidates on All-India basis and would be filled through merit in AIEEE. The remaining 85% seats are reserved for candidates from Punjab and rank in CET would be the admission criteria.
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the subjects of Chemistry / Biology / Bio-technology / Computer Science are eligible for admission.
Admission to Third Semester of Bachelor in Technology programmes: There is a provision of direct admission to third semester for diploma holders. The discipline in which admission can be allowed will be notified by the Punjab Technical University. The candidates who have passed their Three-Years Diploma in any branch of engineering will be eligible for admission under this category.
 
 
#3 Guest 2010-06-09 08:58
i got 22503 rank in cet. I got 74.66 marks in pseb 10+2 non medical. I want admission in computer science. can I get?.
 
 
#2 Guest 2010-05-28 18:09
The College is duly approved for running all the programmes, as detailed below, by All-India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and Government of Punjab.

Out of these seats, two-third seats are designated as State-quota seats and the remaining one-third seats are the Management/NRI seats. The eligibility and admission criteria for these two categories of seats are given below:
(a) State-quota seats:

Admission to these seats in each discipline shall be made centrally by the Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar or any other agency appointed by the Government of Punjab. For Bachelor of Technology programmes, the admission will be done on the basis of rank in the Common Entrance Test, CET conducted by the Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar or rank in AIEEE. Eligibility criteria for various programmes are given below:
Admission to First Semester of Bachelor of Technology programmes:


In each discipline, (15% of State-quota) are reserved for outside candidates on All-India basis and would be filled through merit in AIEEE. The remaining 85% seats are reserved for candidates from Punjab and rank in CET would be the admission criteria.
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the subjects of Chemistry / Biology / Bio-technology / Computer Science are eligible for admission.
Admission to Third Semester of Bachelor in Technology programmes: There is a provision of direct admission to third semester for diploma holders. The discipline in which admission can be allowed will be notified by the Punjab Technical University. The candidates who have passed their Three-Years Diploma in any branch of engineering will be eligible for admission under this category.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA): The College is running a Three-Year regular MCA programme from the year, 2003-04. For admission to this programme, following criteria would be followed. A Bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized University with Mathematics at 10+2 level and the candidate should have appeared in the Entrance Test conducted for admission to MCA programmes in the State of Punjab.

www.acetamritsar.org/application_procedure.asp
 
 
#1 Guest 2010-05-27 07:44
MY CET PUNJAB RANK IS 8510. I WISH TO DO COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING.I HAVE GIVEN CET AND AIEEE MOCK TESTS IN UR INSTITUTE..AND SCORED A GOOD RANK. WILL I GET ADMISSION IN YOUR RESPECTIVE COLLEGE??? WANT TO KNOW THE ADMISSION CRITERIA ALSO..HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR FEEDBACK SOON..THANK YOU