Search Colleges & Institutes

Government College of Engineering - Pune

Pune , Maharashtra

Affiliated to: Pune University
Government College of Engineering - Pune
Bachelors / Masters
Boys / Girls / Co-Ed
Recognised Year
Placement Cell Exists
NRI Seats


Government College of Engineering - Pune
Address : Avasari, Tal. Ambegaon., - 412405
Phone : 02133-225900
Website :
Email : gcoeara@gmail.com

More About the Government College of Engineering - Pune

Institute is located in Pune Maharashtra. It is a Government aided institute. This college has courses for Bachelors. This is a Co-Ed institute. This College was recognised on the year 2009.Ask questions here about Government College of Engineering - Pune admission 2015, Placement 2011, ranking, cut off and eligibility criteria.

College Courses

Map yourself for this college

Entrance Rank / Percentile   

                              Solve the following equation
Click to reload image
Click on the image to reload it

Add comment

Security code


#29 SAITEJAREDDY 2015-06-15 10:44
i want to take seat in cse seat in your colleage i have qualified in jee mains
#28 K SAI SAGAR 2015-05-28 04:20
how do i know the cut off
#27 Prasad kishor raskar 2015-04-14 02:06
i want to take admission for mechanical engineering degree for 1st year i have given my 12th paper in pune board and i will gate more than 75% in 12th.
#26 kajal singh 2015-04-11 17:08
I want to take addmision in goverement college of engineering pune but I not appeared for cet Maharashtra but I'm appeared for jee main n my board is ap ( isc) board I'm not from Maharashtra state so can I get addmison or not plz tell me
#25 kajal singh 2015-04-11 17:01
Can I get addmision in government college of engineering pune actuly I m appeared fr jee main only not for cet Maharashtra I'm not from mahstra state so can I get or. Not
#24 Subhashini Trivedi 2015-04-01 06:57
Admission for M.Tech
#23 lucky 2014-07-17 14:19
is this college provided placements for students in year 2013-2014
#22 Kaushik Thaker 2014-06-11 07:13
i have appeared for BE in automobile and now i would like to do ME in internal combustion(IC)would you please guide me in which college this specialization course going on and what will be the procedure for admission ?