RAMAKRISHNA MISSION SIKSHANAMANDIRA | HOWRAH | B.ED| ADMISSION | 2014

Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira

Howrah , West Bengal
Affiliated to: Calcutta University
Bachelors / Masters
Bachelors
Boys / Girls / Co-Ed
Co-Ed
NCTE Approved
Yes
Recognised Year
2003
Placement Cell Exists
No
NACC Rank
A

Contact

Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira
Address : Belur Math, Howrah-711202
Phone : 033-26549281
Website :


More About the Institute


Institute is located in Howrah West Bengal. It is a Private aided institute. This college has courses for Bachelors. This is a Co-Ed institute. Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira is a NCTE Approved College. This College was recognised on the year 2003.Ask questions here about Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira admission 2014, Placement 2011, ranking, cut off and eligibility criteria.

College Courses

  • B.Ed

    Fees : Rs. 26500/-

    Admission Process For Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira : B.Ed Admission West Bengal

    Duration Of Course : 1 years

    Seat Count : 150


Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Comments 

 
#53 lakshmi nandi 2014-04-01 16:08
admission seasion
 
 
#52 TIRTHA CHATTERJEE 2014-03-06 18:59
2014-2015 er b.ed form kabe theke deoa habe? Ekhane ki entrance exam dite hay?
 
 
#51 Tapan kumar ghosh 2014-02-12 16:36
Please sent me alagible creature.
 
 
#50 Meenakshi 2013-03-26 05:17
Please send me information & processura how to apply onlinn b.ed admission in ip
 
 
#49 Meenakshi 2013-03-26 05:16
Please send me information & processura how to apply b.ed admission in ip
 
 
#48 mrityunjoy 2012-03-20 12:33
when the merit list for b.ed will be published for the session 2012 -13
 
 
#47 Moumita Saha 2012-01-29 06:03
sir/maddam , i want to know about admission criteria of qualification, marks, rules & regulation, fees etc. .please inform me . I also want to know about admission date. I m studying in BA in english hon's. Final year.
 
 
#46 debaratiroychowdhury 2012-01-24 09:35
Sir, I want to do distance cource , near is Howrah as i reside kolkata, also let me know the pass subject.
 
 
#45 piyali adhikary 2011-04-11 17:23
respected sir,
i wnt to do b.ed in english from ur college.kindly send me the eligibility criteria for the course.
 
 
#44 chandrashekhar 2011-04-07 14:06
Sir, Good evening
I m from Rajasthan
Sir i m B.ed from kashmir
There are not NCTE Rules and Regulations
My Graguation (B.A) Percnetage 40%
I m not post graguate.
Plz help me sir,
Can i m able RTET.
----------------------------------------
I Send a link about

http://www.rtet2011.com/
Important Downloads
Notification of N.C.T.E. 23rd Aug, 2010
N.C.T.E. Guideline of TET
RTET 2011 सामान्य दिशा-निर्देश
RTET 2011 General Guidance and Instructions
Syllabus For Level - I
Syllabus For Level - II
Online Application Form
Re-Print Application Form
----------------------------------------
Plz Read This and help me sir
Chandrashekhar shrimali
Sidhi Vinayak Softech
Opp. Old Police Station
Sanchore
Dist- Jalore
 
 
#43 kevin 2011-03-26 09:08
@debashree

Admission Brochure for CET for Academic Year 201-12 will be available for sale in various branches of Punjab & Sind Bank in Delhi from around17th Feb 2011

Cost of Brochure / Application Form: Rs. 1000/-

For online application, go to the following webpage:
Online Application: http://ipu.admissionhelp.com

Contact:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110403
Website: ipu.ac.in
 
 
#42 Debashree Mitra 2011-03-24 07:25
sir/maddam , i want to know about admission criteria of qualification, marks, rules & regulation, fees etc. .please inform me . I also want to know about admission date.
 
 
#41 ratnadeep gupta 2011-03-20 03:08
Laxmi Balmiki


Eligibility
The following persons shall be eligible for appearing in the TET:
i. A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
ii. A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
iii. The eligibility condition for appearing in TET may be relaxed in respect of a State/UT which has been granted relaxation under sub-section (2) of section 23 of the RTE Act. The relaxation will be specified in the Notification issued
by the Central Government under that sub-section.



Approved graduate teachers deputed by the recognized secondary schools of West Bengal, are eligible for admission. Non-teacher graduates are also eligible, if they are below 35 years of age. 95% seats are reserved for the students of Calcutta University and remaining 5% are available for those of other universities.

Application :

Forms can be obtained from the college and from this site for Rs. 100/-, mid-February onwards. Application for admission in the printed form should reach the Principal before 15th March. Application by a teacher candidate must be forwarded by the school where he is serving, along with a copy of a resolution of the Managing Committee authorising him to undergo this training.

The college usually has an intake in the month of July.
The forms for it are out generally in May.
The candidate applying for the same must have a higher secondary passed certificate. Other requirements specific to the college can be sought from the website.

For more details, contact:
Ramakrishna Mission
Sikshanamandira (A Residential
college of Teacher Education), PO.
Belur Math, District. Howrah Pin-7110202
Contact 033-26546081
 
 
#40 kevin 2011-03-17 18:18
Dear Dip

The Sikshanamandira was founded in 1958 as a teachers' training college for male students sponsored by the Government of West Bengal and affiliated to the University of Calcutta. In 2001, the Government of India gave the institution the status of College of Teacher Education (CTE), which only four Colleges of West Bengal have received till date . The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) awarded recognition to the college in 2003 and fixed the intake capacity at one hundred and fifty (150).
The core philosophical basis of the educational institutions of the Ramakrishna Mission is embodied in Swami Vivekananda’s famous definition of education: “Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man”.
The mission of the Sikshanamandira is to train teachers who will harmonise professional competence with high idealism and seek to implement the educational vision of Swami Vivekananda in a particular manner. To implement Swamiji’s ideal of man-making and character-building education, the nation needs teachers who are equipped with a modern outlook in the tools and techniques of education and yet, are rooted in Indian cultural, moral and spiritual values. The Sikshanamandira aims at attaining this result by blending the regular teacher training course with practices based on Indian values.

The result can be viewed at the following link http://www.rkmsm.org/

Regards
 
 
#39 Laxmi Balmiki 2011-03-17 09:53
i want to do b ed pls tell me wats is the procedure, timing, fees structure,address of the college,
 
 
#38 DIP MUKHERJEE 2011-03-16 17:19
how can i see the result of b ed result of 2011 in your college.please help me.i want to know the result of ARNAB CHATTERJEE.
 
 
#37 Pretty 2011-03-04 10:02
Hi Jay,

Eligibility
The following persons shall be eligible for appearing in the TET:
i. A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
ii. A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
iii. The eligibility condition for appearing in TET may be relaxed in respect of a State/UT which has been granted relaxation under sub-section (2) of section 23 of the RTE Act. The relaxation will be specified in the Notification issued
by the Central Government under that sub-section.
 
 
#36 jay 2011-03-03 12:03
i wana now about T.E.T that is teacher eligibility test. i had done my T.T.C from kolkata wana no about T.E.T. any one any id what we need to do how to gv ths test etc
 
 
#35 Pretty 2011-02-24 08:39
Hi Richa,

This is just a portal for college information.

You can find 100's of job in http://jobs.way2college.com/

You can also go to college web site and apply from there
 
 
#34 Pretty 2011-02-23 09:28
Hi Aparna,

Approved graduate teachers deputed by the recognized secondary schools of West Bengal, are eligible for admission. Non-teacher graduates are also eligible, if they are below 35 years of age. 95% seats are reserved for the students of Calcutta University and remaining 5% are available for those of other universities.

Application :

Forms can be obtained from the college and from this site for Rs. 100/-, mid-February onwards. Application for admission in the printed form should reach the Principal before 15th March. Application by a teacher candidate must be forwarded by the school where he is serving, along with a copy of a resolution of the Managing Committee authorising him to undergo this training.
 
 
#33 richa 2011-02-21 10:45
I am interested in teaching philosophy.I have done M.A philosophy from university of delhi and pursuing MPhil in philosophy from Jawaharlal University Delhi
Regards
Richa
 
 
#32 aparna choudhury 2011-02-20 13:52
Iam a graduate and working as a teacher in one of the schools in Bhubaneswar(Orissa).Can I take the addmission in your college for the "Distance B.Ed course for the year 2011".
 
 
#31 Pretty 2011-02-10 05:57
@ Moumita Bose,

There is no marks bar regarding this college

Eligibility :

Approved graduate teachers deputed by the recognized secondary schools of West Bengal, are eligible for admission. Non-teacher graduates are also eligible, if they are below 35 years of age. 95% seats are reserved for the students of Calcutta University and remaining 5% are available for those of other universities.

Application :

Forms can be obtained from the college and from this site for Rs. 100/-, mid-February onwards. Application for admission in the printed form should reach the Principal before 15th March. Application by a teacher candidate must be forwarded by the school where he is serving, along with a copy of a resolution of the Managing Committee authorising him to undergo this training.

Contact
Ramakrishna Mission
Sikshanamandira (A Residential
college of Teacher Education), PO.
Belur Math, District. Howrah Pin-7110202
Contact 033-26546081
 
 
#30 Ratnadeep 2011-02-08 08:31
Md. Eyakub Ali ,
The college usually has an intake in the month of July.
The forms for it are out generally in May.
The candidate applying for the same must have a higher secondary passed certificate. Other requirements specific to the college can be sought from the website.
For more details, contact:
Ramakrishna Mission
Sikshanamandira (A Residential
college of Teacher Education), PO.
Belur Math, District. Howrah Pin-7110202
Contact 033-26546081
 
 
#29 MOUMITA BOSE 2011-02-07 13:53
My percentage in graduation is 53.61%{total} & 48.21%{subject}.my subject is English.please send me a message if I'm eligible for b.ed course.Am I eligible for 2011?If yes,please send me a message saying all the process of admission that can help me for getting a admission.
 
 
#28 Md. Eyakub Ali 2011-02-04 18:43
Can anybody please inform me, what is the admission procedure of in B-ED? and criteria also..
 
 
#27 Ratnadeep 2011-02-03 06:00
supriya kundu ,
The college usually has an intake in the month of July.
The forms for it are out generally in May.
The candidate applying for the same must have a higher secondary passed certificate. Other requirements specific to the college can be sought from the website.

For more details, contact:
Ramakrishna Mission
Sikshanamandira (A Residential
college of Teacher Education), PO.
Belur Math, District. Howrah Pin-7110202
Contact 033-26546081
 
 
#26 sourav banerjee 2011-02-01 15:48
is there 5% seat reservation for deputed candidates from other universities during admission to BEd course in colleges under Calcutta University OR is it only for Freshers?
 
 
#25 supriya kundu 2011-02-01 03:57
i am supriya kundu from suri,birbhum ,i have graduate in bsc general with 61% in 2008 in burdwan uni.please give me details for upcoming b.ed counciling procedure.as soon as possible.
 
 
#24 ramesh kumar pradhan 2011-01-31 07:32
i am ramesh pradhan from odisha i have secured bsc. 45% in math & 42 aggregate .i am interested to join the bed course any bed college . mayn i join the this course . give the detail information.
 
 
#23 SANGITA DAS 2011-01-28 13:34
I HAVE PASSED M.A(HISTORY) IN V.U. Get % in M.P,H.S, HISTORY(HONS), M.A(HIST) are average 50%. Please tell me have any chances to admit in Govt.B.ed College,tell me the name of the college in west Bengal.AND TIME OF ADMITION.
 
 
#22 Pretty 2011-01-25 12:06
@ Priyanka,

The college usually has an intake in the month of July.
The forms for it are out generally in May.
The candidate applying for the same must have a higher secondary passed certificate. Other requirements specific to the college can be sought from the website.

For more details, contact:
Ramakrishna Mission
Sikshanamandira (A Residential
college of Teacher Education), PO.
Belur Math, District. Howrah Pin-7110202
Contact 033-26546081
 
 
#21 Samrat Das 2011-01-25 11:19
I have passed my B.A. in Sanskrit with 60.00% from K.U. in 2010. please inform me the date of admission of B.ed. course 2011 and also course fee.
 
 
#20 Samrat Das 2011-01-25 11:17
i want to take addmission in b.ed.my percentage in graduation is 60.am i able toapply any govt. colleges in west bengal.
 
 
#19 PRIYANKA SARKAR 2011-01-23 04:41
Respected Sir,
I have passed my B.Sc. in Mathematics with 50.38% from C.U. in 2009. please inform me the date of admission of B.ed. course 2011 and also course fee.
 
 
#18 Ratnadeep 2011-01-22 05:23
sandip das,
The college usually has an intake in the month of July.
The forms for it are out generally in May.
The candidate applying for the same must have a higher secondary passed certificate. Other requirements specific to the college can be sought from the website.
For more details, contact:
Ramakrishna Mission
Sikshanamandira (A Residential
college of Teacher Education), PO.
Belur Math, District. Howrah Pin-7110202
Contact 033-26546081
 
 
#17 sandip das 2011-01-20 15:50
respected sir,
when will you start inviting application forms for
B-Ed 2011,please inform me,as i am intended to join the said course
 
 
#16 Naghma Shaheen 2011-01-13 08:15
Hi,
I have passed my B.A. in the year 2006,from Dinabundhu college,now i want to join B-ed courses from ur college.so, plz tell me the criteria.
 
 
#15 Guest 2010-12-18 02:34
Dear Sangita, There will be an entrance test for admission in B.Ed. Dates will be published in leading News papers there but not before Jun 2011. Fee is 40,000/-
 
 
#14 Guest 2010-12-16 09:34
Please inform me about the date of admission in B.Ed course. i also want to know about the exact amount of fee.
 
 
#13 Guest 2010-12-08 01:40
Dear Mondal, Exact date will be published in news paper there and will be notified on college site too. Since an entrance test will be common for all college students.
 
 
#12 Guest 2010-12-04 13:34
plz infrom me about the actual date of the b.ed application from of the year 2011.
 
 
#11 Guest 2010-11-29 09:03
CAN I KNOW THE LAST DATE OF ADMISSION FFOR THE BED COURSE 2011
 
 
#10 Guest 2010-11-16 04:59
Hi Soumitra,

Approved graduate teachers deputed by the recognized secondary schools of West Bengal, are eligible for admission. Non-teacher graduates are also eligible, if they are below 35 years of age. 95% seats are reserved for the students of Calcutta University and remaining 5% are available for those of other universities.

Application :

Forms can be obtained from the college and from this site for Rs. 100/-, mid-February onwards. Application for admission in the printed form should reach the Principal before 15th March. Application by a teacher candidate must be forwarded by the school where he is serving, along with a copy of a resolution of the Managing Committee authorising him to undergo this training.

Interview :

A list of candidates selected for interview will be put on the college Notice Board and on this site by 1st week of April. Selected applicants will be asked to appear for an interview thereafter. No traveling allowance is admissible. Candidates must produce at the time of interview their original certificates, mark sheets, certificates of co-curricular activities, the school final certificate for evidence of age, migration certificate and medical certificate by registered medical practitioner. No correspondence regarding interview and admission will be entertained.
 
 
#9 Guest 2010-11-12 01:29
sir plz inform me the session of advertisement and admission.Also if I be elligible for chemistry as I nhave passed BSC(hons) from calcutta university but Msc from Vidyasagar univ.
 
 
#8 Guest 2010-08-11 13:48
sandip kumar patra,
here i am giving the detailed procedure for edmission in this institute:
Approved graduate teachers deputed by the recognized secondary schools of West Bengal, are eligible for admission. Non-teacher graduates are also eligible, if they are below 35 years of age. 95% seats are reserved for the students of Calcutta University and remaining 5% are available for those of other universities.

Application :

Forms can be obtained from the college and from this site for Rs. 100/-, mid-February onwards. Application for admission in the printed form should reach the Principal before 15th March. Application by a teacher candidate must be forwarded by the school where he is serving, along with a copy of a resolution of the Managing Committee authorising him to undergo this training.

Interview :

A list of candidates selected for interview will be put on the college Notice Board and on this site by 1st week of April. Selected applicants will be asked to appear for an interview thereafter. No traveling allowance is admissible. Candidates must produce at the time of interview their original certificates, mark sheets, certificates of co-curricular activities, the school final certificate for evidence of age, migration certificate and medical certificate by registered medical practitioner. No correspondence regarding interview and admission will be entertained.
 
 
#7 Guest 2010-08-07 12:13
pls details me the admission process of b.ed
 
 
#6 Guest 2010-03-27 20:59
I got my M.A degree in this year and I am willing to further my education to B.ed.Is it possible to get a chance this year as I am a physical handicap and I scored 42% in my Masters. My subject of interest is Political science(H).So please reply me as soon as possible.
Thank you for your anticipation
 
 
#5 Guest 2010-02-26 13:15
The course of training begins on the second working day of July. Every trainee should therefore join the college positively on that day, failing which his name will be struck off. No separate letter will be sent them in his respect. Deputation allowance is calculated from the date of joining. Continuous absence for 10 days, without prior permission from the college authorities, will entail cancellation of enrolment.

Get the complete details from http://www.rkmsm.org/Course%20of%20Study.htm
 
 
#4 Guest 2010-02-25 08:31
Dear Sir,
Please inform me ? B.ed for Philosophy Subject have your Mission ? Thanking you.
Regards,
Pampa