Search Colleges & Institutes

Viharilal College of Education

Kolkata , West Bengal

Affiliated to: Calcutta University
Bachelors / Masters
Boys / Girls / Co-Ed
NCTE Approved
Recognised Year
Placement Cell Exists
NRI Seats


Viharilal College of Education
Address : 20 E, Judges Court Road, Alipore

More About the Viharilal College of Education

Institute is located in Kolkata West Bengal. It is a Private aided institute. This college has courses for Bachelors. This is a Co-Ed institute. Viharilal College of Education is a NCTE Approved College. This College was recognised on the year 2009.Ask questions here about Viharilal College of Education admission 2015, Placement 2011, ranking, cut off and eligibility criteria.

College Courses

  • B.Ed

    Fees : Rs. 26500/-

    Admission Process For Viharilal College Of Education : B.Ed Admission West Bengal

    Duration Of Course : 1 years

    Seat Count : 100

Add comment

Security code


#36 Ramita Manna 2015-06-16 15:09
Is it possible to apply online for b.ed apin nutrition ? If it is possible could you please send me the link or if is nit possible could you please tell me the procedure for application.
#35 Farhad Jabeen 2015-06-10 01:31
B.ed 2015-17 ar jonno form Kobe deba gone?
#34 srabanti majumder 2015-06-03 07:10
2015 r b.ed r form Kobe berobe?details ta jante chai
#33 sankhasupta ghosh 2015-05-16 03:43
i got 51.25% marks in M.A. in political science...can i get admission here for b.ed?? when the form will bepublished? please inform me..
#32 Richa Roy 2015-02-19 13:01
From Which date B.Ed form will be publish. My M.A. in History compleat on 2010. please tell me as soon as possible.
#31 samarpita saha 2015-02-14 05:26
dear sir, I have completed my Msc in Chemistry and want to pursue Bed .may i know please whether science students can take admission .
waiting for your kind reply
#30 Priyambada Roy 2015-02-13 03:15
which time of the year does the admission process start? i.e, when should i go to collect the admission form?
#29 Anupriya Das 2015-02-09 17:22
When will the b.ed form be given?