Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question to our college by clicking the 'Ask' button.
Subject to any orders that may be passed by the Courts, admission will be on the basis of merit only by adding marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by the state Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ equivalent subjects in the qualifying examination. The marks will be apportioned in the ratio of 60:40.
1. For genuine reasons, management will have the right to deny admission to any candidate even if otherwise eligible.
2. Candidates are advised to visit the website of individual colleges from 21st May 2010 onwards for all further notifications and appear for interview and admission as notified therein. No separate communication will be sent on this count. The process of interview will continue till the seats are filled.
3. The order of selection shall be as follows:
* Open merit * Community merit * SC / ST merit * Dalit Christians * Latin Catholic merit
4.No marks will be allotted for interview.
Selected candidates shall take admission at the appointed time and date in the college concerned after paying the tuition fee and other fee to be paid failing which the offer of admission will be cancelled. The fee to be paid for admission to the member colleges is given here under:
* i) Admission fee : Rs. 150.00 * ii) Refundable Caution Deposit : Rs. 10,000.00 * iii) Special Fee : Rs. 1,000.00 * iv) Fee structure as mentioned in Annexure 1 by the respective Colleges*
All amounts payable to the university will be payable by the candidates extra.
* The fee structure is subject to further orders of the appropriate authorities / courts.