kindly tell me some mba colleges which offers telecom MBA .Pls reply back to my mobile
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
International School of Telecom Technology and Management
The two-year full time MBA + PGP programme is designed to help our future managers follow an approach to lead successfully in the corporate environment. This course is approved by Manonmaniam Sundarnar University (MSU). Classes would start from first week of July.
A three-year bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) or Equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university with atleast 50% aggregate marks or Equivalent CGPA. Students appearing in the final examination of a bachelor’s degree can also apply.
Prospective candidates are required to fill in the ISTTM application form. To obtain the application form and prospectus applicants should come to our Admissions office at Somajiguda.
The selection procedure for admission consists of two steps.
* Applicants for the General Management MBA + PGP programme are required to appear for CAT / MAT / XAT / ICET Entrance Tests conducted this year. Any of these tests’ scores would be considered.
* Prospective candidates should appear in ISTTM ET (ISTTM Entrance Test). Entrance Test date would be announced during counseling. Top 3 students in ISTTM ET would be given 100% fee waiver for the First Semester.
0 0Report Abuse
Other Answers (0)
|No other answers.|
Open Questions in MBAThere are no open questions in MBA
Resolved Questions in MBA
- regular mba course is better or the mba by distance method with doing the job
- My name is ashish prasad category(OBC) Sir i have 45% aggregate in B.Com Am i elgibile for doing MBA 2010 in UPTU affiliated college admission
- i am32 years i did ma in pol sci ingndu amritsar.now i want to do mba.so as toget some job in future.so lalalajpatrai institute of management which is affiliated to ptu in moga/punjab is near tomy house.con i try there?