There are many top Animation Colleges and best Animation Institutes in India that provide the best courses in Animation, but it is very important for us to know to keep in mind about the few things before selecting the college. Lot of creativity, passion, innovation and imagination is required if you want to make career in animation. The one basic foundation of the Animation course is one has to be perfect in Drawing. Drawing, Sketching and color theory plays an important role. Animation Courses in India is provided at various levels from diploma, certificate, and graduate to post graduate courses.
1. The first and the important thing is the faculty: The College should have a good and well experienced faculty. The teachers have to be passionate about the subjects so the candidates can talk to them and discuss with them. Here you can see the student’s films or the faculty films, basically the field is about the passion and commitment, and hence the institute’s faculty should have lot of passion so that students can learn out of it.
2. Labs and the infrastructure: There are various labs that have good hardware starting with C2D and then going to QuardCore /i3/i5/i7.It is very important that the systems should be equipped with the Graphic cards to run 3D Applications, the other things that could include Cameras, Tripods.
3. The college reputation and its placements: There are many top colleges in India that provide the good Animation Course and also should check the placements records. How many companies visit the colleges every year, how many will be selected. No One can guarantee the job but still trying is very important.
4. The Environment of the college and the fee structure: The college environment should be good, the library should be well arranged with all the latest books. The Library should have all the updated, latest information.
What questions you need to ask to the college staff before opting for the respected college and the course.
1. Ask the college staff, about the career of the course you are opting for in that respective college.
2. See that both have a good communication and share the information about the college.
3. Check the library and find out about the latest books and courses and the software used for animation programs.
4. Check whether the faculty has made any animation films and the movies. By this one can even judge about the passion.
5. Check with the college staff the extra info like Workshops, Internships, and studio partnership to be conducted so that the it allows the student to work under real studio environments.
One should also find out the whether the Animation program you opt for will teach you all the aspects of the art of the animation, one can also find out that how much experience does the instructors have in the animation industry, where is the animation school located and does the school have a good alumni network. Art Institute, Full sail University and Academy of Art University are few well known schools that provide the best Online Animation Courses. Talk to the previous student who has passed from the Animation School or the College about the history of the college and its success stories, so that you will get an idea whether to join or not.