Applications are invited for the following P.G. courses offered by the Gulbarga University, Gulbarga on Main Campus, P.G. Centres and affiliated colleges for the Academic Year 2016.
I P.G.COURSES OFFERED BY GULBARGA UNIVERSITY, GULBARGA .
A. MAIN CAMPUS, GULBARGA
The following courses are offered at Jana Ganga, Main Campus, Gulbarga University,
I. M.A in Kannada, Kannada & Janapada, Hindi, Urdu and Persian, English, Sanskrit, Marathi;
II. MA in Economics, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Women’s Studies; Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC); Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc), and Master of Social Work (M.S.W);
III. M.Sc in Applied Electronics, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Materials Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics;
IV. M. Com, M.F.A.
|Would you like to know more about Arts Courses, Read the following:|
|Top 5 Career-Oriented Courses After 12th Arts|
|Reasons To Choose Arts At Higher Secondary Level|
|Things You Need to Know About Arts|
2. UG students who have appeared for Final year UG Examination of recognized University awaiting results may also apply to the admission, provided they ensure submission of marks card (Provisional Passing Certificate if issued) before the date fixed for scrutiny of application to the concerned P.G. Department.
3. The UG students studying in affiliated colleges of GUG shall give their correct Register numbers and attested copies of the marks cards if marks cards are issued by the college. If marks cards are not issued on time, despite the announcement of results, the University may retrieve their details of marks sheets/cards to prepare the list of eligible candidates in the order of merit. However, the students shall bring their attested copies and original marks cards and documents at the time of admission.
4. The certificates for reservation category issued by competent authority be enclosed and original certificate be produced at the time of admission.
III. AVAILABILITY OF APPLICATION FORM AND APPLICATION FEE.
1) Application form-Availability.
The application forms can be obtained on payment of prescribed fee from the following places.
1. State Bank of Hyderabad, Gulbarga University, Main Campus, Gulbarga
2. Gulbarga University PGCentre, Jnana Sagar, Vinayak Nagar, Cantonment, Bellary-583 104.
3. Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Tunga, Yergera Camp, Raichur-584 101
4. Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Karanji, Halahalli Camp, Bidar – 585 401
5. Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Sarovara, Krishnadevarayanagar-Sandur-583 119.
The candidates desires to obtain the application form through post should send the cost of application form with the additional postage charge of Rs 60/- through DD drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Branch), Gulbarga University, Gulbarga-585106.
The application form can also be downloaded from the university Website:
http/www.gulbargauniversity.kar.nic.in. The filled in application along with DD towards the cost of application form, drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga (towards the cost of application) should be submitted to the concerned Chairperson as indicated above. The details of D.D. should be entered in
the application form.
Cost of application form/application fee.
1 Cost of Application Form/Application fee Rs.350.00 (Rs.175/- for SC/ST & Category-I)*
2 Period of Issue and Receipt of Applications 16/07/2016 to 30/07/2016
3 Last date for receipt of filled in applications 30/07/2016 (Friday)
for more details can be had from http://www.gulbargauniversity.kar.nic.in.
|You Must Read:|
|Arts Can be a Good Career Option|
|The Benefits of Arts Career|