Making a career in Banking is a stable and well paying career field. You have to join one of the banking courses in india to make your career in banking and finance. Through these banking courses you will get the banking and professional skills. The banking industry is no longer dominated by the public sector-there are more global competitors in the fray. Banking institutions these days are at the helm of making entire investments in the economy and behave as lead managers for public issues of shares and debentures. It also has become more hi-tech and top banks are seeking professionals-management graduates, chartered accountants and chartered financial analysts to keep abreast with change.
It is estimated that banking institutions and international investors in India is going to be investing over Rs.4000 crore each year in technology and more than 15% of this expense goes into security infrastructure and solutions. A normal bank in India whether it is public or private sector with 800-1000 branches and 20 zonal/regional offices would use around 10,000-15,000 individuals with 30% being officers.
Banking Course Institutes in India
Here are we provide list of institutes who offer Banking Courses in india.
- Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology, Hyderabad,
- National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
- Centre for advanced financial studies, Institute for Financial Management and Research, Chennai
- The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
- Pondicherry University
- University of Madras Chennai
- The Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Gujarat University
- Utkal University
- Annamalai University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Delhi School of Economics
- Marathwada University Aurangabad
- Manipur University