EAMCET- ENGINEERING, AGRICULTURAL AND MEDICAL COMMON ENTRANCE TEST-2014
EAMCET is a common entrance test conducted in Andhra Pradesh for admissions of all Engineering, Agricultural and Medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
After their 12th Exam, students appear for Entrance Test to get their EAMCET rank and based on that rank, they choose a college in the counseling conducted by APSCHE.
The rank of the student is based on the score he/she obtained in Intermediate and EAMCET weightages/scores.
Eligibility Criteria for EAMCET-2014
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optional.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects Specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
Important Dates of EAMCET 2014
This Year EAMCET is being conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) and the dates for the Entrance Exams are schedule as follows:
- Date of publication - Feb 10 2014
- Registration and application form Issue Starts - February 20 2014
- Last date for submission of online application- April 04 2014
- Last date for submission of online application (with late fee(Rs:500/-) - April 18 2014
- Last date of submission of online application (with late fee of (Rs:1000/-) - April 25 2014
- Last date of submission of online application (with late fee of Rs5, 000) - May 5 2014
- Last date of submission of online application (with late fee of Rs10, 000) - May 14 2014
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate - April 6 to April 13 2014
- Online hall tickets Availability - May 2 to May 15 2014
- Exam Date on - May 22 2014 from 9 AM to 1:30 PM.
Application form can be downloaded from www.apeamcet.org.
All the best for your exam.........