Applications are introduces for suitable candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the project (Photo Catalytic NOx abatement) sponsored by DST, Supervisor of the project is Dr. Sounak Roy, Department of Chemistry, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus.
‘Photo catalytic NOx abatement: From Mechanism and Materials Properties to Catalytic Performance’
Duration of the project:
Project position and number:
- Selection of Candidate is on the basis of Interview
- Interview place: BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus
- Interview date: July 2016
Candidates have completed M.Sc. (Materials Chemistry) with 1st division and also NET/GATE qualified.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates who fulfil the above mention Qualification can apply.
- Candidate have to send the applications on a plain paper with all necessary detailed information about the educational qualifications, research experience and published research papers if any.
- Candidate have to send that application before 20th June 2016, to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Sounak Roy via Email: email@example.com or
by post (Dr. Sounak Roy, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500078)
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for the interview (Final interview date would be notified later)
selected candidate can be allowed to register for PhD programme of BITS, Pilani, subject to the fulfilment of the requirements
Last date of submission of application: 20th June 2016
Interview date: July 2016
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Hyderabad Campus, Jawahar Nagar,
Shameerpet Mandal, Hyderabad-500078, (Andhra Pradesh)
|Have you thought about after Engineering?|
|What next after Engineering|
|MBA Vs. MS After Engineering|