University of Delhi has invited applications for admissions to Post Graduate / Master’s programmes for the academic year commencing from 2015. The registration for the same begins today i.e. April 1, 2015. The last date to register is April 30, 2015.
Applications for the following programmes can be filled online at the official website of the university:
• MA in Arts, Applied Social Sciences & Humanities, Music & Fine Arts, Mathematical Sciences, Social Sciences and Science.
• M.com in Commerce & Business Studies.
• B.Ed. and M.Ed.
• M.Sc. in interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Science.
• M.Tech. in interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences (Microwave Electronics)
• LL.B and LL.M
• Master of Mathematics Education (Meta University)
Find here the details of the programmes mentioned above. Registration fee for each programme is Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/ST/PwD) and is non-refundable.
Out of total, 15% of seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste, 7 ½% for Scheduled Tribe, 27% for Other Backward Classes, 1% for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and 5% for Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel including Para Military Forces (CW Category). Details on reservation category can be found here.
The official notice clearly states that “After submission of the registration form, corrections, additions, deletions etc. in any manner shall not be allowed. The candidates are, therefore, advised to fill their forms carefully.”