Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore announces admission to M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch Courses for 2016 session.
Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2016 for admission to 1st Year / 1st Semester M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch Courses
Applications are invited from the eligible interested Karnataka and Non-Karnataka candidates for admission to 01st year/ 1st semester full time / part time M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch courses in the institutions affiliated to Universities as notified by the Government of Karnataka for the year 2016.
Candidates have to appear for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2016 conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority to become eligible for admission to these courses.
Important note of GATE Candidates
The candidates with valid GATE score need not appear for PGCET-2016 for admission to M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch Courses but they have to enter application online to become eligible for admission
Non-Karnataka students are eligible to select only the seats surrendered by the management, if any for MCA course
For eligibility criteria candidates can go through the official websitehttp://kea.kar.nic.in. The candidates are advised to verify the eligibility criteria before applying to any of the courses.
How to Apply:
- Enter all the details ONLINE by browsing URL on website http://kea.kar.nic by selecting "PGET-2016".
- When you fill all the detail information candidates will receive an application ID and Password to their registered email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photo and Signature in JPG format separately.
- After this take the printout of the Challan copy and have to pay an amount of Rs.650/- for General OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST Category-1 only for Karnataka candidates)
- The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of State Bank of Mysore.
- Those Candidates who are residing in Karnatka can apply pay in E-payment Post offices.
- The Post Office will retain Post Office copy of the Challan and handover the Candidate cope of the Challan to the candidates.
- Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper.
- Candidates have to affix recent Passport size Photo, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided.
- After this obtain Principle seal and signature from the college where you have studied final B.E/B.Tech or QE on the space provided in the printed form.
- The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan
- Important Note: Candidates should note down their application ID and Password until the completion of filling of the online application
Candidates have to enter all the required details in the form, failing which their application will not be considered. Applications without Photo and Signature will not be considered as valid. Candidates are not allowed to edit their application after taking the printout
Commencement of Entry of Application Online: 30th June 2016
Payment at SBM / E-Payment post office from: 02nd July 2016
Last Date of Entry of Application details online: 10th July 2016
Last date to pay the fee in the E-Payment Post Office: 12th July 2016
Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after: 20th July 204
- Thing to remember:
a) After ascertaining the payment details from the Post office/ SBM candidate will be permitted to download the admission ticket
b) The information / particulars entered by the candidates online for PGCET-2016 will be deemed as"Final" and will be the basis for further process. No change in any information entered by the candidates will be entertained
The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2016 time table is as follows for M.E./M.Tech/M.Ach is as follows:
- Courses offered by VTU, UVCE, UBDTCE (Type - A): 26th July 2016 (Saturday, 10.30 am to 12.30 pm)
- Courses offered by Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Mathematics and Computer Science, Kuvempu University.
- Department of Studies in Computer Science, University of Mysore (Type - B): 26th July 2016 (Saturday, 02.30 pm to 04.30 pm)
Karnataka Examinations Authority
(Govt of Karnataka)
Samplge Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,
|Have you thought about after Engineering?|
|What next after Engineering|
|MBA Vs. MS After Engineering|