It is time now for most of the colleges to keep their door open to accept the new first batch of students. There are many good engineering colleges in India that provide the best Engineering course in India. There are many things on which the students have to concentrate in order to find the ways to survive in the college
Below mentioned are few do's and don’ts where in students should follow them to be happy
1. Make new and good friends: Try to new friends in first year, make friends who make your life not who spoil your life.
2. Search some place in the college where in one can sit and talk to each other with friends.
3. Have good communication with the canteen guys and as well as the Xerox guys: These guys will be the best friends during the duration of the course and will always help them whenever you need.
4. Find out where the library of the engineering college is located so that you take rest in the afternoon sometimes if you’re not well.
5. Make yourself prepared to write more and more assignments. Completing the assignments in time and submitting them is the first way to impress the professors.
This tip for the guys, guys never be eager to impress the ladies, be like a good friend to everyone.
Do not post anything bad about the college faculty or any staff from the college on any of the confession pages, definitely they will read those comments, which in turn effect you badly.
Don’t use the signatures that are too complicated if you the complicated signature then it comes difficult to remember till the end.