UPSEE 2016 exam commenced today on April 18, 2016 for Postgraduate programmes. However, the exam for undergraduate programmes including engineering will be held tomorrow on April 19, 2016.
Conducted by UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University), the exam is for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in top colleges of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
According to information, UPSEE 2016 is expected to be taken by more than 3 lakh candidates.
UPSEE 2016 question paper will comprise of objective type questions. The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and each of these three sections will have equal weightage.
Before you take the exam tomorrow, take a look at these important points that you need to remember:
- Reach the exam center an hour before. Remember, no candidate will be allowed in the exam hall 15 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- Do not forget to carry your admit card. You will not be allowed to take the exam without UPSEE 2016 admit cards. The admit card will also be required at the time of counseling.
- Remember to carry a blue or black dot pen for the exam. The pen will be used to fill up the entries on question booklet and OMR sheet with dot pen only.
- Use of calculators, log tables, communication devices like mobile phones is not allowed in the exam hall. So, do not carry any of these.
- Before taking the exam an entering the exam hall, check the details printed on the admit cad regarding name, gender, date of birth, category, weightage, domicile etc. In case if you come across any discrepancy, aspirants are advised to report the same to the invigilator in the exam hall during exam period to fill form 9(discrepancy form), available on the verification card.
- Candidates who have blurred admit cards or have admit cards with incorrect details must carry a copy of downloaded admit card along with copy of confirmation page, six copies of recent photographs and at least one photo id proof, school id card, voter id, driving license etc.