Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka will be conducting Entrance Test for admission to Post Graduate diploma courses in various programmes.
PG in the following:
- Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
Physiotherapy and Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the seats in Government Colleges and Government seats in Private Aided/Unaided, Minority & Non-minority Colleges in Karnataka for the academic year 2016
Applicant of Karnataka must passed the qualifying examination and willing to appear for the test may fill the application form available online on the RGUHS website www.rguhs.ac.in from 30th May 2016, 05.00 p.m. onwards .
Copy for information to:
- The Secretary to Government, Health & Family Welfare Department, (Medical Education), Vidhan Soudha, Bangalore-560001
- The Principal Secretary to Government, Health & Family Welfare Department, Vikasa Soudha, Bangalore-560001
- The Director of Medical Education, Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore-560009
- The Director of Health & Family Welfare Services, Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore-560009
- The Director, Indian System of Medicine & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Dhanvantari Road, Bangalore-560009
- The Drug Controller, Karnataka, Palace Road, Bangalore-560001
- PA to Vice-Chancellor/Registrar/Registrar (Evaluation)/Finance Officer, RGUHS, Bangalore
The Application form and Brochure of AHPNP-2016 PG Courses (Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) will be available from 30th May 2016, 05.00 p.m. onwards
RGUHS Karnataka will be conducting Entrance test o: 13th July 2016
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
(Govt of Karnataka)
4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560041
Contact No: 080-26961928,
Website www.rguhs.ac.in & www.rguhspget2016.com
For more detail information visit the Website of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for Brochure containing all the details.