Do you consider about your higher study at Singapore with NGS Scholarship? Part – 2
Address of the institute:-
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS), Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS), 28 Medical Drive, #05-01, Singapore 117456
Email id of the institute: - email@example.com
Terms & conditions of application towards NGS Scholarship
1) Any student from across the world is eligible to apply for the scholarships
2) Minimum qualification for the award is graduation
3) The graduation qualification must be at least at the level of 2nd upper honors
4) The candidate must be interested to take up research on any of these disciplines: - , in computing, science, related aspects of medicine and engineering.
5) Toefl clearance is a mandatory part for those students, whose mother tongue is not native English or those who have not undergone their graduation level of study in English medium to become eligible for this award.
6) Students, who are not citizens of the host country i.e. Singapore, must clear GRE to be eligible for the scholarship. The local students of Singapore need strong recommendations from the local institutions like NTU or NUS to be eligible for the award.
1) Applicants will not be eligible for receiving PGF Fellowships (President's Graduate Fellowship)
2) The award is not permanently awarded; it gets renewed at the end of every semester. Any student must secure performance cap ? 3.8 to remain eligible and get renewals of awards.
Statement of purpose: - applicants must declare their motivations and reasons for undertaking degree courses at NGS
One page CV: - Each applicant is required to use the template which has been prescribed. This one page CV is a critical requirement for full information. If in any case, an applicant wants to revise his or her application information, he or she must email to the above mentioned address, before the expiry of last date of submission.
Research Proposal: - Applicants must submit their research proposals with details of purpose and significance there-in. The research proposal must also inscribe the aim of the research.
Publications: - If any student has any published work, he or she must attach a copy of the same at the time of application. The university’s journal carries a feature that is “Impact factor”. This feature adds up to 1 decimal point to the credentials of any candidate. This is also considered as the essential for measuring scientific impacts. This impact bases on the article’s citation rates. In addition to this, the significance of the journal also gets in to high esteem. But a note of caution: - If you are not sure, leave it blank.
Transcript: - The University demands an official transcript of your academic records from all the institutes you have attended and passed out. Securing all your transcripts will be your sole responsibility. The university will not take part in this matter, but only receive them for the official purpose.
All your transcripts must be sealed in a envelop and must bear your passed out university’s security seal, where-in your university registrar or any equivalent representative must sign it.
Transcript from NUS
After completion of your academic course from NUS, the university will also submit the official transcripts or copies of the result-slips, which will be the proofs of your academic records.