Pursuing any professional course after 10+2 has become one of the most popular courses among the students. After completing 10+2 board examinations, the students start looking after for several courses according to their preference and finally end up in choosing one. Most of the students wish to join courses such as Management, engineering, medicine and law etc. To meet the demand of the professional courses among the students a number of educational institutions in India, including both government and private have made their best efforts to impart professional courses at different levels.
The Major professional courses in India along with their features are given in the following lines
1. Engineering and technical courses: A large number of educational institutes in India offer professional courses in the disciplines of engineering and technology. The institutes and the universities offer these courses at various levels like Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Plenty of job opportunities are available for engineers in related industries and research institutes across the country.
2. Business Management courses: Many students pursue management courses at different levels. Management courses are offered by the institutes at undergraduate, postgraduate degree/diploma levels and doctorate level.
|You Must Read:|
|Find the Details of All Entrance Exams|
|Read the CAT Exam Details: Exam Date, Result, Application form|
|Find the Information of JEE Advanced|
7. Computer courses: Nowadays, computer and IT field is one of most promising streams in the country. There are many universities which offer specialized courses like computer applications,.net, hardware and networking,CCNA ,System administration etc. at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. One can secure a job in government and private sector, IT industries, teaching and can also work independently.
8. Animation Courses: Animation field is one of the most creative fields and require lot of creativity. There are many institutes and colleges which offer these animation courses to students. Students can pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. They can also go for some short term animations, graphic designing,visual designing, visual effects, digital film making etc. They can work in media houses, publishing houses, newspapers, production houses, advertising agencies and academic institutions.
9. Designing Courses: Many students after completion of their 10+2 want to pursue a career which is not conventional but at the same time give them ample of opportunities for professional growth. There are many institutes in the country which offers designing courses like fashion designing,jewellery designing, interior designing,apparel,textile and automobile designing courses. These institutes offer courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. After completion of the courses the students can make their career in respective field and can set up their own business too..
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|