MBA is considering as best professional degree in the entire world. MBA is Post graduate degree in Business and Management. For better future and much option, every graduate is pursuing this professional degree. Why MBA is much better degree? Because this degree increases salary potential and advance career option but other degree can’t. For higher level of post in any field you must have MBA Degree. Students having MBA degree have different types of employment opportunities. As this is degree in Management, so it enhances your ability to manage and give education of Management. And this type of study is required in every field. That is why MBA is becoming important for every post in any company. Let’s talk about career in IT Industry after MBA
Career option in IT industry after MBA:
Work as Business Analyst:
Business Analyst play important role in I T Industry. For successful running of It Industry, collaboration between Customers and I T team is most important part and this role is play by Business Analyst. Corallaboration is only possible by knowing exact customer requirement and process for delivering the service. Business Analyst should have skill to analyse the requirement of customer and deliver report to development team that should be helpful for development.
Skills for Business Analyst:
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills with highly developed organization and management skills
- Knowledge of UML, RUP, Rational Rose etc.
- Good domain knowledge.
Work as Pre-Sales:
Responsibilities for Pre Sales:
- RFIs, RFPs, Project Estimations, Competitive Market Analysis, Opportunity Identification, Negotiations with Finance Teams and Presentation for Clients.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
Skills for Pre- Sales:
- knowledge of TCP/IP v4
- Certifications CCNA, CCDA & CCNP
- VPN technologies
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive Approach
- Knowledge of CPE QoS technologies
- knowledge of Internet connectivity methods including xDSL and leased circuit services
- using copper and fiber presentation
Work as ERP Consultant:
- Implementing ERP software
- Guide an organization through transition to an ERP system.
- Project management, technical and functional resources.
Skills for ERP Consultant:
- Knowledge of fundamentals and the basics of ERP.
- Oracle, SAP and Microsoft.
- Know the basic modules like Purchasing, Inventory, General Ledger, etc.
Work as Project Manager:
Project Management is major process of any industries. Project management involves planning, development and closing of the project. Project manager is key employee of IT Industry and play above role. Projects are totally depending on project manager from start to end.
Skills for Project Manager:
- excellent organisational and leadership skills
- excellent problem-solving skills
- the ability to understand complex information and work out requirements
- a methodical and structured approach to projects
- excellent written and spoken communication skills
- excellent IT skills
- a flexible approach to work
- a good understanding of business demands
- the ability to work effectively with other professionals
- the ability to work within budget limits
- Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
Work as HR Manager:
Responsibilities of HR Manager
- Recruitment: -HR Manager has responsibility to recruit deserving people who is good for the company. It is most important component of IT Industry. IT Industry needs talented and skilled person for their growth and advancement.
- Performance management: - HR manager manages the performance of employees.
- Training and development: - This is another responsibility of HR to provide training & development so that employees are well equipped to handle the challenges in advance.
Skills for HR Manager:
- Critical thinking skills
- Leadership quality
- Good communication skills
- Business management skills