FEW TIPS TO GET SUCCESS IN JOB INTERVIEWS
The key to get a success in an interview is preparation. The candidate who has done the more preparation will be the person who gets the job.
In this challenging market, the one who is having great interview skills will get success in the job interview. The final moment has arrived, when the company has invited for the job interview for which you applied. Everyone will get nervous and excited and more over they will think to go all the things perfectly in the interview.
Below are the few tips for the persons before attending an interview:
- Step 1: You should have dress properly and neatly before going to an interview. Better go in formals for the interview and feel comfortable to attend the interview, if you do not feel comfortable, then you cannot do the interview properly.
- Step 2: Be thorough about the organization by going through company’s website and the latest news, and the competitors of the company before going to interview. In every interview, in some stage they will ask about the organization and the goals of the company. The detail answer about the company will depends upon the role you are applying. Going through the company website before going to interview will be one of the best step and helpful for the success in the interview. Be positive while answering.
- Step 3: Nowadays since everything is mailed, some people will look for paper copies of resume. You should be thorough about the information in the resume so that while telling it should match your information which is on the resume. Tell about the companies u worked before and the projects u done in previous company. First and fore most questions while you go for the interview is introduction about our self. They will see our communication in this step.
- Step 4: Please note the venue of the interview and the phone number correctly. Reach the venue before the interview starts. Don’t be late.
- Step 5: Interviews can be long and if you need a cup of water, or want to go for restroom, ask before going. Do not lose patience while answering to the interviewer if they repeat the same question twice, be patience and answer politely.
- Step 6: Be enthusiastic, positive and confident while answering to the interviewer. Eye contact is also very important thing in the interview. Tell them your strengths not the weakness.
- Step 7: Many organization will interview based on the skills and behavior required for the job other than specific experience. Be prepared with a success stories to demonstrate. It can also help to make a list of your skills and to identify from past jobs one or two instances when you used those skills successfully.
- Step 8: Develop some specific questions that you want to ask when u get the opportunity to ask during the interview. Do not discuss about the salary before they offer you.
Interviews are a two-way street and you should use the opportunity to ask questions about the job on offer and about the company. No interview is wasted if you use the opportunity to learn and to improve the skills that will help you get the job that you really want. Please ask for the feedback to the interviewer before leaving the interview room/ hall. So that if u did any wrong in the interview, that will help you to make it right for the next interview.