Start of Education journey:
Usually it happens when most of the students think that Score card and cut-off list will determine one's future. But this is not the end if one gets less marks or the name doesn’t display in the cutoff list. Even today the Recruitment teams opt for those students who have good soft skills and have positive attitude towards the employment world.
Every one among us have dreams and aspirations but it is not necessary that one's aspiration and dreams should get recognized.Many of them have dream of getting admitted in top colleges but the marks they scored may go against them. In order to have Mental Peace accepting reality is the first step. Make your mind prepared that neither the marks are going to change or the competition is going to get reduced. But you need to decide to study the program/course of your choice.
Once you have decided to do the particular course stick to that plan no matter whatever the situations may be because ultimately it is the performance from your side that is considered and not the institute from which you complete the course.
Considering the flexibility about the communication and travel most of them can decide which city they want to study in. There are number of Private and Public Institutes that offer the same course along with the elective you’re interested in.
Most of the reputed institutes and colleges for entry criteria conduct their own entrance exam for those students whose board exams results are poor. The top colleges in India and good colleges in India offer a wide range of courses from engineering, medicine, dentistry and bio-science to management, commerce, art & design and media Private universities may be more expensive than the state universities as the fees are higher. And you need plan the living expenses which is an addition expenditure.
The first Degree you opt for is the start of the journey. There are even courses where in students can also go for Post graduation options and also have lot of job oppurnaties. Even if you get job after doing degree and is interested in doing Post graduation courses can do it as part-time, distance or correspondence.
1. The first tip is that accept wherever you get seat as it reduces mental stress and gives relief to mind.
2. Once you get admission view the college in terms of pros or corns for the course applied and its placement facilities.
3. Try to do other activities like joining clubs, joining hobby classes, yoga classes etc.
4. Apart from these you can also increase your soft skills like certificate programmes in computer software, web design, event management, journalism, financial planning, company secretary, jewellery design and photography.
5. Till the college starts one can also take Part-time jobs and even continue it if you can and also will get the chance to apply the practical knowledge in the work environment.