It’s the non-immigration visa for the students who wants to go for further studies for USA academic studies which allows the applicant to stay in foreign countries for some particular time for studying, applicants to qualify for a visa, applicants must cleared legal presumption that they are intending immigrants. One should plan his or her purpose to remain in USA specific time and having sufficient fund to stay, the U.S laws allow the students and trainee to enter the US before 30 Days of the program starting.
Step 1:- Scanned Photograph
One should fill the application form for Visa applying DS-160 and be ready with the scanned digital photography which is needed by the US Visa Criteria the photograph should be in the a JPEG/PNG so as to upload the same in DS-160 Form, Now some embassies does not required the Scanned photo they take OFC (offsite facilitation center) or VAC (Visa Application Center) along with the fingerprinting.
Step 2:- Filling the DS-160 form Online:-
• Log on to - https://ceac.state.gov/GENNIV/default.aspx
• Second select the location and start filling the application.
• Filling the DS-160 form with all the required details as it is on your passport.
• Print the confirmation page.
Note-The link will be valid only for the first time. Once the times out of the session, the DS-160 form print link will be disabled. So please check and fill the form properly
The visa application fees is 160 dollars around Rs. 10200, The fees may differ according to the basis of the USA visa you are applying. USA Visa application fee is non-refundable after the approval, the visa interview will be done and if visa is refused, the visa application fee is not refundable. Step 3: Payment has to be done for US VISA application:-
Payment Modes :-
• Bank Electronic Payment via NEFT
• Mobile Payments – IMPS
• Cash payment at Citi Bank or Axis bank.
• Payment at AXIS bank /Citibank.
Step 4: VISA interview appointment
• Log on to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/
• Select Nonimmigrant.
• Create and Register a profile online
• Fill all the information as in the passport.
• Making payment.
• Schedule Counselor appointment .
• Print the appointment confirmation.
STEP 5: Pay the FEE
• Log on to https://www.fmjfee.com/
• Click on I-20
• Fill the information as in Passport
• Verifying the details.
• Enter details of Credit card and make the payment.
• Print the receipt.
Step 6: Interview for VISA.
Now one has to clear the interview in order to get the visa
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|