Are you worried about your career after 12th? The thing you will have to remember here is that you are not alone. Many students because of their tough financial situation are forced to do this. On your hunt for selection of the right career after your higher secondary, you will surely be looking for an easy path for your career. But, the thing you will have to remember here is that ‘difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations’.
Of course, you might think that at this stage, I am just looking for a job that can pay me and I am not concerned anything about your future. But, the thing to remember is that your very first job will decide your future career to a great extent. So, careful selection of Jobs after 12th is highly important to ensure a fruitful career in the future.
The right method to find what to do after higher secondary:
Psychometric assessment will help:
As your intention is landing a job as early as possible, you should never fall trap of a job that can bring ill-effects on your future. Taking a psychometric assessment here will help you in identifying your real talents, so that you can arrive at the right career after 12th:
- So far you had been a student and of course you might have taken many assessments and tests in your life as a student. But, after 12th and even after 10th, subjects become specialized and this is why class 11 is stated to the foundation for your career.
- If you have chosen commerce branch after your class 10, you should have developed your fundamental knowledge on subjects like accountancy and commerce. In the case of students from science stream, they should have by this time developed a strong foundation on physics, chemistry and mathematics. Taking psychometric test will help you in identifying your strong areas.
- Your school might have conducted an aptitude test to just understand your aptitude, but when it comes to career, even though, aptitude is important, even more is needed. A psychometric evaluation alone will help you in this regard.
- Not just your interest profile, you will be in a position to map your personality and inherent aptitudes by taking up a reliable psychometric test.
Choose your career according to your aptitude:
When you can choose a career, wherein you can make the fullest use of your aptitude, you can very well shine without any doubt whatsoever.
Getting career guidance is a wise choice:
Nowadays, to make it easier for students in deciding their career, regardless of their educational qualification, there is Career counselling online services. Earlier, students had no other option other than directly visiting a counsellor to get his directive to make an ideal career choice. Yes, these online services offer mock counseling to students and help them get the right mapping.
As you are looking for career without a degree, here are some jobs that you can select. These positions will help you learn the intricate things associated with the job as and when you start working without the requirement of any additional educational qualifications:
Real estate agent:
It is true that this is a profession that was considered bad earlier, but it is something that is gaining importance these days. When you choose this as your career, you will get better chance to interact with more and more people. Even though, this position does not require a degree, you can of course, do some certificate courses when you are working as a real estate agent.
Nowadays, most of the students know photography and with the social networking sites, most of us these days are good at photography. You can choose this career as you are searching for Jobs after 12th. The special thing about this career is that you need not have to be from any specific branch like commerce or science at your higher secondary level.
If you have good communication skill, you can very well choose this as one among the best Career options after 12th. A sale actually is an art and when you can attract people by your words, you can very well improve yourself in this field. Once you land in a job, you can do your degree through correspondence and can also improve your educational qualification. With experience and educational qualification, you can climb up in positions in sales department.
Other options available:
Not just the above-mentioned Jobs after 12th, you can choose the following other career choices as well:
- Event manager position
- Personal trainer
- Makeup artist
These positions will help you, regardless of whether you are looking for Career options after 12th science or arts for that matter. You might be surprised to know that you can also end up in government jobs in India without a degree.
Latest government job openings for higher secondary completed students:
- Rajasthan Education Department called for Vidyalaya Sahayak position for higher secondary holders
- Border Security Force called for Head Constable and Aircraft Mechanic
- Staff Selection Commission recently invited application for Stenographer position from higher secondary completed students with stenography certification
- Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry for Animal Husbandry Assistant, Livestock Inspector Gr – II positions
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force for Head Constable and Asst. Sub Inspector positions
These are just a few positions to mention as many government organizations look for higher secondary completed candidates for various positions.
What do counsellors state?
When you decide to seek Career counselling online, they will give you guidance and tips on the basis of your area of interest. For instance, if you are looking for the right one from the Career options after 12th science, you will be left with different options to choose like mechanical career, business, scientific, aesthetics, clerical or outdoor career and you will be given appropriate guidance to choose your career.
Most of the career counselling online services suggests students to do their degree course before they opt for any career and when they choose a degree course based on their career goal, they can reap the benefits thereof.