Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur offers applications for admission to LL.B (Hons) Degree Course in Intellectual Property Rights of Academic Year 2015
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is the first of its kind law school to impart legal education with IP specialization within the IIT System bringing synergy among science, technology, management and law.
Duration of the course:
Three-Year Full-Time - a Six-Semester, residential programme leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law approved by the Bar Council of India .
Candidates must have first Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine or equivalent.
Candidates must have first Class Master’s Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent.
Candidates should have first Class MBA Degree with any of the above.
- Applicants can apply online mode.
- Application fee is Rs.1500/- for General/OBC and Rs.750/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees Instructions to fill in Online.
How to apply:
- Application form has to fill in the ONLINE mode.
- Candidates will register with Your Email Id and Login.
- After that fill all details required in that.
- Important note: Candidates have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to make Payment & Submit Application.
- Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
- Although , women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees
- Candidates have to Take Print of the filled application form.
- After submission of online application, computer will generate online application print with your specific details/data; this application print may be retained with you for future requirement
- Important note: Candidates need not to send the application form by post; your application will be considered on the basis of your final submission through online;
- Candidates can check submission, shortlisting, selection and other application related status from Application Status menu and Candidates should remember their login id and password for future reference.
- The candidate will be shortlisted for test & interview will be informed through email only;
- Names of the candidates will also be notified in the webpage; however, candidates can see their status through login and download the interview letter, if shortlisted.
- If candidates have any questions, can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Date 11th April 2015 (Time: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
Interview Date: 12th April 2015 at 10.00 AM
Reporting to the centre and interview venue:
1 hour before the time specified.
Candidates must have to carry hard copy of the admit card along with other identification documents such as:
- University ID card/driving icense/passport/PAN Card/Aadhar card (Any two minimum)
At the time of interview the candidate must carry photocopy of all certificates from 10th standard to qualifying degree along with recent passport size photograph and all original mark sheets for verification Candidates belonging to the reserved/physically challenged categories must carry supporting document as proof Any Electronic gadgets including mobiles, iPads/laptops are not allowed in the examination hall
Note: That there is no negative marking in the written test In case of any difficulty you may call Mr. N.G.Pal at 03222-282237 or contact at email@example.com
Entrance Exam Centres:
Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata and Bombay (The institute reserve the right to cancel or add additional test centres)
Question Paper Pattern:
- English - 40 marks
- Logical Reasoning - 20 marks
- Mathematical Ability - 15 marks
- Basic Science(Chemistry, Physics, Life Science) - 35 marks
- Legal Aptitude - 60 marks and Essay - 30 marks
Availability of Application forms online: 04th January 2015
Last date to submit online application forms: 09th March 2015
Date of entrance examination: 11th April 2015 GD & PI Date: 12th April 2015
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law Indian Institute of Technology,
For more information, please visit website www.iitkgp.ac.in