KLSAT is an entrance examination conducted by KIIT Law School conducts for admission to its undergraduate Law courses. The various undergraduate law courses offered by KIIT Law School are BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB. Admission to all these courses is fully through the entrance test conducted by KIIT Law School. KIIT Law School has a very good infrastructure and is approved by the Bar Council of India.
KIIT Law School is under KIIT University and was recently established in 2016 and is committed to be a pioneering institute in law education in the country. KIIT University of which it is part of is in itself a highly reputed university providing graduate and undergraduate courses in a number of fields like engineering, medical, management, biotechnology etc.

Courses offered:
• B.B.A LL.B
• B.Sc LL.B

Eligibility criteria:
A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with atleast 50% marks. For BSc LLB courses candidates should have passed 10+2 with Science securing atleast 55% aggregate marks. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams can also apply. Also a candidate should not be more than 21 years of age.

Availability of Application forms:
The forms are expected to be available by February from the University Counter and various designated branches of Allahabad Bank and Law School Tutorial (LST). Candidates can also download the form or apply online through the website www.kls.ac.in.

Important Dates (Tentative):
• Issue of Application Form: Mid February
• Last date for submission of Application Form: May 2nd week
• Date of Entrance Examination: May 3rd week
• Declaration of Result: June 2nd week
Please note that the dates are only tentative and are not final. The post will be updated as soon as the dates are officially released.

Pattern of Examination:
Duration of test will be of 2 hours. 70% of the questions will be multiple choice type while remaining 30% will be of the short answer type. Questions will be asked from the following topics:
Legal Acumen
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
Mathematical & Numerical Ability
Linguistic Skills
General Knowledge.

Contact Details:
KIIT Law School,
KIIT University,
Koel Campus ,Campus-I,
Bhubaneswar- 751024, Orissa
Telefax: 0674 2725440,
Mob: 099370 21892,09937017378,094383 03041,094383 04010,
E-mail: klsat@kls.ac.in
Website: www.kls.ac.in

Ask our Counsellors


# Himmat 2017-02-10
Hii, I am from Narnaul, I have completed 12th in science stream, looking career in engineering,Tell me about the fee details of best engineering colleges
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Shruti 2017-02-11
hii, good to see that you are from Narnaul, There are very good career opportunities in engineering, you have taken very good decision, but if we talk about fee of best colleges its depend on college to college but the range is Rs. 50,000 to 1,50,000 per year
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote

Newsletter Subscription

way2college logo