ATMA ANNOUNCED ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAM DATES -2014
ATMA May 2016 is an online entrance exam, which is conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs offered at various institutes/universities for the academic session 2016-15.
AIMS is one of the largest networks of management schools in the world. AIM has grown into powerful B-Schools in the country with a membership of over six hundred institutes. An AIMS function has truly representative of management education in the country. It function has professional association of management education with quality of management, manpower training and development, management research to take steps on its own or in collaboration with other agencies for the promotion of management education in India.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has announced the exam dates for online AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2016), which will be conducted in May 2016. It is a national level MBA entrance exam which will be held in a computer based format. ATMA is one of the 6 national MBA entrance exams recognized by AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2016:
- The minimum qualification required to attend the ATMA is graduation from any recognized university.
- There is no restriction for minimum marks or any particular stream of study.
- The minimum age limit to take the test is 21 years.
How to apply:
- First the candidate has to visit the official website for the online application.
- One has to fill the application with the full correct details to get the registration.
- One has to pay the application fees of Rs. 1100 either through credit or debit card or by net banking or by fee collection center.
- Details of the account where the amount has to be paid. Account No- 068010100035918, IFS Code: UTIB0000068, Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools. DD should be made in favor of "Association of Indian Management Schools" payable at Hyderabad through notified Fee Collection / Distribution Centers.
- Once the payment is done, candidate will get the PID and Password. One has to enter the details of the payment in the online registration form.
- After completing the ATMA registration process, take a print out of the same which indicates the date and schedule of the exam.
Paper Pattern of the online exam:
The duration of the exam is 3 hrs. There are six sections. Three areas are divided into two sections. The total number of questions is 180. Each section has 30 questions. The areas covered in the question paper are:
- Analytical reasoning Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Date of Commencement of registration: February 24, 2016
- Distribution of ATMA Bulletins starts: February 24, 2016
- End of distribution of ATMA Bulletins: May 17, 2016
- End of registration of ATMA: May 19, 2016
- Last date for reprint of filled application form: May 20, 2016
- Downloading of admit cards: May 21, 2016
- Date of online ATMA exam 2016: May 25, 2016(between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
- Declaration of results: Around June 2, 2016
For more details and information about ATMA online exam, Please visit the official website www.atmaaims.com