Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, New Delhi offers applications for admission to full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) through Common Admission Test (CAT), commencing in 2016.
What is CAT?
CAT is the qualifying entrance examination, which is conducted for admission to Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and other top b-schools across the country. Exam is conducted for admission to postgraduate programmes in IIMs. IIM Indore is the conducting body for the CAT 2016 examination.
Registration would commence from August 6 to September 30, 2016.
FMS has 216 seats for MBA programme.
Selection will on basis of CAT 2016 scores followed by:
- Group discussion (GD)
- Personal interview (PI)
The online application form for admission would be released in the month of November 2016.
Top B-schools in India accepts scores for management programmes admission:
SNAP FMS has 216 seats for MBA programme.
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT 2016 scores followed by group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI).
- The Department of Commerce, DU offers MBA admission.
- The online application form for admission would be released in the month of November 2016.
- Top B-schools in India accepts CAT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP scores for management programmes admission.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Finance Marketing OB
- HRM Production
- Operations Management Entrepreneurship Information Technology Management
- Candidate should have the following degree:
- Bachelor's degree in Arts
- Commerce or Social Science - 50%
- Sciences -55%; Mathematics or Statistics - 60%; Medicine
- Engineering or Technology - 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities
How to apply:
- Candidates and download the application form from official website of Faculty of Management Studies.
- The online registration for the Common Admission Test (CAT) for the year 2016 commences, August 6th.
Candidates must know:
Candidates who are willing to apply for CAT exam they should know about CAT exam, eligibility, and admission procedure etc. For that purpose they can go through the official website. According to the IIM Indore, changes have been made in the pattern of the CAT 2016.
Candidates are advised to understand and make them aware themselves with the changes in the examination. If candidates are satisfied with the eligibility criteria, then candidates can able to register online for CAT 2016.
Procedure to fill the form:
Candidates should check online registration procedure for the CAT 2016 examination. It also advised to the candidates they should check transportation availability for their city before choosing the examination centres in the application form.
Number of exam centres:
The exam will be held in 354 centers of 99 cities.
- Last date for the online registration is Sept 30, 2016.
- CAT 2016 exam would be held on Nov 16 and 22.
All the candidates are advised to go through the website for updated information and what the changes going on in the pattern of the examination. Examination centres availability is also important factor for the candidates so make sure before filling the application form.