A Permanently Affiliated Institution of Bangalore University
Approved by AICTE-New Delhi, Government of India. Re-Accredited by NAAC with A grade and An ISO 9001 nd ISO 14001:2004 certified institutions.
Garden City College is an internationally acclaimed institution that has focused on student centric programmes and evolved into the higher learning centre.
Established in the year 1992, it is one of the few institutions permanently affiliated to Bangalore University. It has excelled in the field of education with the introduction of job oriented competent courses that are relevant to the industry. The qualitative practices with the emphasis on life are the highlight for student’s world over opting for GCC.As the young ones take their stride along this journey of life, we can only hold their hands and be a facilitator in their journey to success.
Highlights of GCC:
1. Host to students from Six Continents
2. Re-Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade
3. ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 Certified Institution
4. Separate hostels for Boys & Girls
5. Assured placements
6. Advanced Laboratories
7. Plethora of Extracurricular Activities
8. In-house dance academy
9. Multi Cuisine food court
10. De-stress Zone
11. Wi-Fi Campus
12. Bank & ATM
13. Campus radio & Campus TV
14. GCC Medical Centre
15. GCC body care clinic
16. Student Support help Desk and Student Counselor
17. Women Development Cell
18. In-house monthly magazine and weekly newspaper
19. International students cell GCC over the years
20. Best B-School Leadership Award for Nurturing Talents at the Asia Brand Congress.
21. Our beloved Chairman Dr. Joseph V.G., appointed as the Honorary Consule of the
Republic of Maldives in Bangalore, India.
22. Deccan Herald’s Best Business School Jury Award & 4th Best Business School in the South Zone.
Top Bangalore University Ranks
1. Impact’s Top B-School in Marketing (South).
2. Impact’s Best B-School with Industry related Curriculum in Communication
3. DNA & Stars Innovative B-School Award Innovative Building Academic & Industry Interface.
4. His Excellency Dr. Joseph V.G., conferred with the prestigious Aryabhata International Award for his outstanding contribution to the field of education.
5. Pride of the Industry Award 2009 conferred on Chairman GCC.
6. Best Business School Leadership Award at the 17th Business School Affaire & Dewang Mehta Business School Award 2009.
Accredited with the Top Grade ‘A’ by NAAC
Top Institution under Bangalore University
BSc: Biotechnology, Genetics & Biochemistry - 3 yrs
BSc: Fashion & Apparel Design - 3 yrs
BSc: Nursing - 4 yrs
BA: Journalism, Psychology, English - 3 yrs
BA: Tourism, History, Journalism - 3 yrs
BBM: Bachelor of Business Management - 3 yrs
BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application - 3 yrs
BCom: Bachelor of Commerce - 3 yrs
BHM: Bachelor of Hotel Management - 4 yrs
BPT: Bachelor of Physiotherapy - 4 ½ yrs
MBA: Master of Business Administration - 2 yrs
MCA: Master of Computer Application - 3 yrs
MTA: Master of Tourism Administration - 2 yrs
MSc: Biotechnology - 2 yrs
MSc: Microbiology -2 yrs
MSc: Biochemistry - 2 yrs
MS: In Communication - 2 yrs
MSc: Electronic Media - 2 yrs
MSc: Nursing - 2 yrs
MPT: Master of Physiotherapy n - 2 yrs
Students from 72 countries
Quality Academic Facilities
Attractive Extra Curricular Activities
Homely Boys & Girls Hostels
Contact: 92437 50002, 92437 50003, 92437 50006, 92437 50009, 92437 50011, 92437 50167.
16th km, Old Madras Road, Bangalore – 560 049. Tel: +91 80 6648 7600.
Fax: +91-80-6648 7667. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org