Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2 years post graduate degree which is offered by many top Indian B- Schools. There are many specializations in MBA which are offered in top Indian B- Schools.
Many of the top B- Schools offers scholarship for the deserving MBA candidates to benefit their higher education. Top B-schools in India like Indian Institute of Management, Indian school of Business, and etc., offer scholarships to match with the foreign schools and get the best of academic students. The things considered are MBA program grading, accreditation and evaluation as done in B-schools of the western countries.
To know about the scholarship offered in B- Schools, Students may use web-based service to search scholarships that are offered. It may cost some nominal referral fees.
There are two types of scholarship offered by B- Schools:
In Full scholarship the students gets paid of complete cost of attendance whereas in partial scholarship only part gets funded.
MBA programs are getting luxurious every year, thus students who are academically bright but economically not very good can fund their higher education through means of scholarships.
The fee structure of MBA Colleges start of average fees of 2-3 lakhs and go up to 10 lakhs for a 2-year program in a good B-school. Many trusts provide scholarships on merit-cum-need basis, discounts for the topper to study MBA degree.
Below are few B- Schools that offers scholarship in India:
- 1. Indian Institute of Management, Bengaluru (IIM-B)
The list of the scholarships offered by the institute is as follows:
- OPJEMS Scholarship
- Aditya Birla Scholarship
- Uday Nayak Scholarship
- Rajesh Kaushik Memorial Scholarship
- T Thomas Scholarship
- Society General Global Solution Centre India Scholarship
- Cognizant Technology Solutions – B’izard Scholar
- Ocwen Financial Solutions Private Limited
- 2. Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
Indian school of Business (ISB) awards scholarships every year of both need and merit based. Companies that offer external scholarships to students at ISB are as follows:
• Jamboree India-Talent Promotion Award
• Nurture India
• Manhattan Review scholarships
• ISB@10 Global Scholarship
- 3. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L):
List of scholarships offered are as follows:
• Need-Based IIML Scholarships
• SC/ST Scholarships
• Bharti Scholarship
• Merit-cum-Means Scholarships
• Industry Sponsored Scholarships
- 4. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A):
List of Scholarships offered by the institute is as follows:
- IIMA special scholarships
- SC/ST scholarships
- Industry scholarships (need based)
- ONGC SC/ST Merit-cum-Means Scholarships
- GOI Merit-cum-Means Scholarships
- Ocwen Scholarship for Competence in Academics
- OP Jindal Engineering and Management Scholars
- Aditya Birla Group Scholarships
- 5. SRM School of Management:
List of scholarships offered by the B- School are as follows:
- Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship for physically-challenged/differently-abled
- SRM Founder’s Scholarships
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- Scholarship for minority community
- Scholarship for Special Merits
These are some B- Schools that offers scholarship for the MBA aspirants which helps them to complete the MBA degree.