MBA through distance learning:
MBA through distance learning is ideal for professionals so that they can complete the course while working. There is a lot of demand for MBA through distance learning. There are many top distance learning universities, top distance learning institutes that provide the best education in terms of MBA through distance.
Most of the companies also offer to the candidates who have completed MBA through distance learning. Sikkim Manipal University, BR Ambedkar Open University, Annamalai University, Osmania University, Delhi University etc., are providing MBA distance learning courses because of the increase in demand for these courses.
Advantages of distance learning MBA:
1. It is Flexible: Flexibility is the biggest advantage of distance learning MBA.It plays a very important role for working professionals.
2. It saves lot of time and energy: One can here save lot of energy on communicating. If you are staying in Bangalore then you can study in PUNE for distance learning. If you are somewhere in remote village also you can overcome by studying MBA through distance learning.
3. Study at your own Pace: One here study at their own pace .Few students grasp the things very easily and few grasp the things very slow. One of the biggest advantages of distance learning is that you can study at a pace that is comfortable for you.
4. Saves Money: MBA through distance learning is very cheaper to on campus MBA learning. You also cut down on the costs incurred while commuting etc.
5. Convenient: You can submit the assignment even through online. It is not compulsory to go to college and submit the assignments
6.24*7 internet facility: This is the best way to study if you are comfortable with internet and technology. You can access your study material online whenever you want and also clear doubts, exchange views and discuss with your virtual class-mates
Study any Topic You Want: Since you‘d already have all you’re books/online study material with you, you can pick up any topic/chapter that interests you and tackle that first! This way your interest in the subject is sustained.
Disadvantages of distance learning MBA:
1. One will not have any direct contact with the faculty: Sometime it may happen for MBA through distance learning one will not have direct contact with the teachers. But it will not affect the students until and unless they are dedicated.
2. Some distance learning programmes especially online courses require access to internet, so you should be comfortable studying in this medium.
3. Another major disadvantage of distance learning is that not all courses that fall under MBA can be taught online. Some things, you’ve got to do yourself!