MBA degree is a program which is opted by most of the Professionals who wants to make succeed in the corporate world. Most of the students have a dream of studying MBA in abroad. Pursuing MBA abroad will the student a lot of practical knowledge, good work offers and also options for permanent resident ships in countries like Canada, New Zealand and Australia.UK is the country which would be giving you one year open work permit to 1000 MBA graduates after the successful completion of the course. Below mentioned are the names of top 5 countries for Pursuing MBA, based on your conveniences and other factors you can opt for doing MBA.
1. Canada and top b-schools in Canada
World's most important education nation, Canada is the world's largest and best company and is also the destination for both domestic and international students when it comes to pursuing MBA degree.
Canada is one of the best and preferred destinations for most of the international students to pursue MBA. Canada provides the best quality education in terms of business. It has major industries like Oil and gas, mining, Manufacturing, agriculture and forestry. Hence Canada is therefore land of opportunities. When it comes to Indian students, the most popular Management programs opted by Indian students are MBA program and executive MBA.It the candidate wants to go for Executive MBA then work experience counts a lot. Because universities prefer students with good work experience.
Top B-schools in Canada
|Would you like to know more about MBA Entrance Exams, Read the below:|
|Read the important Details about MBA Entrance Exams|
|Gather complete details for CAT Exam like exam pattern, Dates|
|Find here the Information of MAT Exam|
2. University of New Brunswick.
3. York University Schulich's Business school
4. University of British Columbia’s suader Business school
5. University of Alberta's business school
6. Richard lvey school of business at the University of Western Ontario
7. Mcgill University Desautels school
8. Queen’s school of business, Queen’s university, Kinston, Ontario, Canada.
2. Singapore and its business schools
Singapore has the best educational institutes in the Asia-Pacific regions
|Do you want to know more about MBA, click on the link given below:|
|Read the significant information about MBA|
4. Macquarie Graduate school of Management (MGSM), Macquarie University
5. Sydney Business school (SBS), University of Wollongong
6. Australian graduate school of Management (AGSM), University of New South Wales.
7. Curtin Business school.
6. United Kingdom
Blessed is the United Kingdom with top universities and excellent job offers, the Unites Kingdom has consistently been named the one of the best popular MBA study Destination in Europe. London is one of the best world's leading finance and banking centers and the other regions of UK have excellent offers in the service industry.UK universities pay high salaries and good job offers after graduating .UK's business schools teach more MBA's rather than the whole of rest of the Europeans per the British council research documents.
An MBA degree in United Kingdom is beneficial for students in more than one way, as the new rules allow students to stay back for one year or they can get a graduate level job for a salary of 20,000GBP per year and apply for Tier 2 visa to stay back for three years.
Top B-schools in UK
1. Cranfield School of Management.
2. Imperial college of London
3. University of Edinburgh Management school.
4. Manchestor Business School-The University of Manchester.
5. London Business school
6. London School of Economics and political science
7. University of Warwick-Warwick business school
8. University of Oxford-said Business school
9. University of Cambridge-Judge Business school
10. University of Strathclye-Strathclyde Business school
Last but not the least IELTS score is very important as most of the countries require minimum
6.5 band and for each component minimum band of 6.0.TOEFL and GMAT cut off marks vary from university to university and GMAT is not a must everywhere but optional.
|What next after MBA?|
|How to prepare a CV after MBA|
|How Personality Development is Important for Successful MBA career|