Time to Gather Details on NMAT Exams
Having the last date of registration soon in September 2014, it is not a good time to gather all essential information about the NMAT exams? So, why not we discuss it right here, right now? Let’s go!
NMAT exams are conducted as a selection exam for getting admission in SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (School Of Business Management), by Pearson VUE.
NMAT Scheduled Date
This exam has been scheduled to happen in three schedules, starting with October 7th 2014 and stretching up to December 20th 2014. The exam happens for about 120 minutes.
Date of Registration – Candidates willing to apply for NMAT exams will have to apply on or before September 24, 2014 (without late fee) and October 4th, 2014 (with late fee).
Since this is an important eligibility exam and it takes a big time hard work of all the candidates preparing to appear for it, the officials give students the liberty to take the exam thrice, within the scheduled date. Good thing is the best of three attempts will be the final score for the selection process. Students also have the liberty to choose the exam date on their own, within the scheduled date period. These effective steps are taken to encourage and facilitate students with all comforts, so they pass out with flair marks.
Choice of Courses
On successful completion of NMAT exams, candidates are given a choice to choose from various management courses, such as MBA, MBA & PGDM – Bengaluru and or PGDM – Bengaluru/Hyderabad. A candidate who has chosen a course once will not have the chance to change it again, so be very careful in finalizing the course. Consult experienced people, do research on the net and take the right course. After the exam results, candidates will have to face two important rounds, one is the Case Discussion (CD) and other is the Personal Interview (PI).
Application Procedure and Fees Amount
The application form will be available online that can be filled and submitted online. The registration fees have to be paid on or before 24th September 2014.
- The fee amount for normal registration for either MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad will be Rs.2000
- For both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad, the amount is Rs.2400.
Late Registration Fee
- Students who are registering late will have to pay Rs. 2550 for late registration for either MBA Full Time Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad.
- Rs 3000 for both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad.
NMAT Question Pattern
NMAT questions will be usually categorized under three different sections,
- Language skills – 32 questions/22 minutes
- Quantitative skills – 48 questions/60 minutes
- Logical reasoning – 40 questions/38 minutes
Good news to candidates appearing for NMAT, there will be no negative marking for your wrong answers. However, be careful to mark the correct answers to come up with good scores.