ICET- Integrated Common Entrance Test-2016
ICET is an Integrated Common Entrance Test for the admission to MBA and MCA of all the universities of Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges. This ICET is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the year 2016.
After their completion of Bachelor Degree, the students appear for the entrance test to get the rank, and based on this rank, one can choose the colleges through counseling. The rank of the student is based on the score he/she obtained in Intermediate and ICET weightages/scores. The ICET Scores are considered for full time, part time, distance mode, and evening MBA and MCA Courses.
The following are some of the instructions to the students before filling the online application form
- Hall Ticket number of the degree
- Valid E-mail ID
- Valid Mobile Number
- Recent color photograph
- Hall Ticket number of SSC or equivalent examination.
Candidate should fill the application correctly with full details. Once submitted, there is no further chance to correct or re-submit the application. Before filling please check the model application form provided in the website. The application fee of Rs 250 is to be paid through AP online e-seva or through credit/debit card.
- Candidate should belong to Indian National.
- Candidate should have completed bachelor’s degree with minimum of at least 50% (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination from the recognized university.
- If the bachelor degree is obtained through distance mode, in such case candidate should have recognition by joint committee of UGC and AICTE.
Pattern of the ICET Question paper
The question paper of the ICET is having 200 questions carrying one mark each. There will be 3 sections in the question paper. Section A is about analytical ability. The number of questions in section A is 75.Section B includes Mathematical ability and the number of questions in section B is also 75. Section C includes the communication ability and the number of questions include in section C is 50. Total Number of questions is 200. The time given for this exam is two and a half hours.
Important Dates of ICET-2016
- Registration starts of online application form- 24-02-2016
- Last Date for submission of online application- 04-04-2016
- Last Date for submission of online application with fee of Rs. 500- 15-04-2016
- Last Date for submission of online application with fee of Rs. 2000- 25-04-2016
- Last Date for submission of online application with fee of Rs. 5000- 06-05-2016
- Last Date for submission of online application with fee of Rs. 10000- 19-05-2016
- Date for downloading the online hall tickets from the website- 21-04-2016
- Date and Time of the Examination- 23-05-2016(10.00 A.M- 12.30 P.M)
- Date of the Results- 09-06-2016
These are the important dates for the ICET 2016 for the submission of the application, date of the exam and date of the results.
This ICET is conducted only for the admission of MBA and MCA in the colleges that belongs to the state of Andhra Pradesh through this Integrated Common Entrance Test.
Students can download the application form through this website