1. RMCAAT FORM:
The set of RMCAAT-2016 form consists of the following:
(a) RMCAAT-2016 Application Form – It is in the form of OMR sheet as well as separate form which is to be filled in by the candidates using BLACK BALL POINT PEN in their own handwriting. It should neither be folded nor to be stapled in any case. The data recorded on this form would be used subsequently for generation of admit card for the test, and the result. Therefore, it should be filled very carefully & neatly, and according to the detailed instruction given in the information booklet.
(b) Information Booklet – This booklet consists of 13 pages. It contains Instructions, Sample Questions and Sample answer sheet etc., for the guidance of the candidates about RMCAAT-2016. It is to be retained by the candidate for their own use. The candidate should read the booklet carefully before filling up the application form and Examination Scheme carefully to prepare for RMCAAT-2016 accordingly.
(c) Acknowledgement Card - The candidate should write his/her address on it and affix postage stamps worth Rs. 6/-.
|Do you want to know more about MCA? Click on the links given below:|
|MCA – Is it the right choice for you?|
|MCA and its Scope|
|Important things you should know About MCA|
14. In case the original Admission Card is lost, its duplicate copy may be obtained on request in writing from the Centre Superintendent on payment of a fee of Rs. 50/- and on submitting two copies of passport size photograph similar to that pasted on admission/application form.
15. Do not FOLD/PIN or STAPLE the Answer Sheet.
16. Use of whitener on the answer sheet is prohibited as answer sheet will be scanned optically.
17. A chemically treated self-carbon answer sheet in triplicate will be provided to the candidate in examination hall for answering the questions. The candidate shall not do any rough work on the answer sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself. The candidates are required to submit their answer by darken the circle by BLACK
BALL POINT PEN ONLY (NOT GEL PEN) in front of the respective question. Questions not attempted must be left blank ONLY. Answer Sheet will be checked for marking.
19. The candidate will be allowed to take home the second carbon copy of the answer sheet at the end of examination.
The candidates can verify the correctness of their answers from the Standard answer key, which will be published after declaration of the RMCAAT result. The question paper booklet, the main answer sheet and the first carbon
copy of the answer sheet are to be handed over to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
20. For all objective type questions, one (1) mark will be awarded for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers..
|You must also read:|
|MCA - Master of Computer Application Through Distance|
|Correspondence MCA: Good for IT professionals|