National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi will conduct AIPGMEE 2016 is the entrance examination for admission to 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS/Diploma courses in various Government medical colleges of India except PG Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir for the academic year 2016.
How to apply for AIPGMEE-2016:
- Candidates need to fill the application form online by visiting the official website.
- After filling the complete application form, candidate need to pay the application fee by using credit/debit cards for which secure payment gateway is provided by NBE.
- Candidates need to apply before the last date of the submission with the required documents.
- The registration fee for general candidates is Rs.3750/- and the fee for SC/ST is Rs.2750/-
- Candidates need to provide 3 choices of preferred locations where the candidates are willing to take the test.
- Test centers for the candidates are allotted on the automated selection by the software. No change of location once the test center is allotted.
- Candidate should have MBBS degree/ provisional MBBS pass certificate from an institute must be recognized as per the criteria of Indian Medical Council Act (except the colleges located in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh).
- Candidate should have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS degree issued by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Candidates of AIPGMEE-2016 should have completed one year of internship or possible to complete on or before 31st march 2016.
AIPGMEE-2016 exam pattern:
- The examination will be conducted online on the announced date.
- The paper consists of 300 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will have 4 options.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language.
- No negative marking in AIPGMEE-2016.
Candidates should carry the following requirements to the test center:
- Candidate should reach the test center as mentioned in the admit card which will make easy for security checks, Identity verification before beginning of the test.
- Candidate need to bring the printed copy of admit card with photo pasted on it.
- Candidate need to bring the photocopy of the permanent and provisional registration retained by the test center.
- Candidate need to bring one of the authorized photo IDs such as Pan Card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates without the valid ID proof will not allow writing the exam.
- Candidates who have obtained their Primary medical Qualification outside India and did not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead.
- The name on your photo identification must match with your name as shown on your Admit card. If your name has been changed due to events such as marriage, you must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the test.
- Candidates are not allowed to take mobile phones, watches, food items, study material, lockets, bags, electronic gadgets or any other prohibited items inside the examination premises.
- AIPGMEE-2016 exam will be conducted from 1st December to 6th December 2016.
- Results of AIPGMEE-2016 will be declared on or before 15th January 2016.