KLE University, Belgaum will conduct the All India Entrance Test-2016 for the admission of various Post Graduate medical/ dental programmes for the academic year 2016.
About KLE University:
KLE University, Belgaum was established in 2006. It is managed by KLE Society, which was established by seven dedicated teachers and three Patrons, which have transformed the educational backward region of northern Karnataka into a fertile land of education. KLE University was established as per the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under the recommendation of University Grants Commission. It is declared as deemed university by UGC. University is accredited by NAAC with grade A and recognized by MHRD.
The University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Post -doctoral, fellowship and certificate programs in the faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy and Nursing. Today the KLE University within three years of its inception has many glorious credentials in the form of its meritorious students; faculty looked upon as peer and much international collaboration because of the dedication and the unending quest for excellence true to the essence of KLE University.
How to apply for KLE-PGAIET-2016:
- Candidates who are interested to apply, those candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the KLE University.
- Candidate should have completed MBBS Degree from any of the recognized colleges of Medical/Dental council of India.
Examination Centers for KLE-PGAIET-2016:
- New Delhi
The Constituent Colleges are as below:
- KLE V.K. Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum
- J.N. Medical College, Belgaum
- Availability of application form will be starts from 7th November 2016.
- Closing date for the submission of application online is 20th January 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of application form is 23rd January 2016.
- All Indian Entrance Test will be conducted on 31st January 2016 from 2pm to 5pm.
- Entrance Test results will be declared on 14th February 2016.
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar,
Phone: 0831-2472777, 0831-2493779