The association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) of Madhya Pradesh conduct a medical entrance exam every year known as Madhya Pradesh Dental/Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT 2016). This entrance exam is conducted so that interested students can apply for admissions in the medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Thousands of students appear every year for DMAT for admission in various private and government colleges.
Application Form for MP DMAT 2016
MP DMAT application form 2105 will be invited by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC), during the month of May, for the admission test for several medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The application forms are made available at several designated centers and online. Interested students can either download the form or visit any one of the designated centers.
Availability of the application forms will commence from: 12/05/15
Deadline for receiving the complete form: 18/05/15
Deadline with late fees: 20/05/15
Date of Examination: 21/05/15
Interested students can purchase the application forms from the mentioned centers:
- The application form for DMAT 2016 is made available at all the participating colleges and associations and can be purchased through cash or Demand Draft in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal of Rs. 750.
- The application forms can also be obtained through post from any of the participating college or association. You need to send a demand draft of Rs. 750+100 (postal fee) in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- The DMAT application forms for the year 2105 can also be downloaded from the official website and can be submitted with a Demand Draft of Rs. 15000 in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal. The number for the application form will be given by the DMAT Office on the receipt of the Application.
Criteria for Eligibility
It is very important for interested students who are appearing for DMAT 2105 to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission. More than 2000 seats in 20 different colleges are made available for the students appearing in the DMAT 2016. The points mentioned below will brief you about the eligibility criteria for the admission in various courses.
- It is necessary that the candidate has successfully passed or appearing for Class XII exams from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% is required as an aggregate in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- As stated in the guidelines from APDMC, the candidate should not be less than 17 years of age.
Exam Pattern for MP DMAT
It is very important for students who wish to crack the MP DMAT exam to thoroughly understand the pattern of the examination. The exam pattern can be described as a pattern of number of questions within a definite time constraint. It is necessary for the appearing candidate to score the qualifying number of marks in order to apply for admission to various colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The preference of college is entirely dependent on the rank obtained by the appearing candidate.
The total number of questions is 200, 50 from each Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The time duration for the MP DMAT paper will be 180 minutes (3hours).
Important Instructions to be kept in mind:
- The pattern of the paper is objective.
- +1 for every correct answer
- The examination paper is based on the syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
- Appearing students are allowed to use only BLACK BALL PEN during the examination.