The dates for the re-examination of the All India Pre Medical and Pre Dental Test also known as AIPMT have been published by the Central Board of Secondary Education commonly known as CBSE. The respective AIPMT re-examination will be held on 25th July 2016. An official notification has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education related to retrieving passwords. The candidates who have lost or missed their respective passwords, email ids and cell phone numbers and are failing to login into their account are being advised to send their respective details in the format mentioned below –
Date of Birth
Registered e-mail ID
Registered mobile number
Class 12th roll number
Class 12th Mark's details:
New mail id
New mobile number
The candidates are also advised to take a note that the cell phone numbers and email addresses will be updated for only those candidates whose details will be similar to the details present in the AIPMT database. As soon as the details updated on the official website, the candidates are likely to receive a message on their cell phone numbers registered with AIPMT.
In order to know the procedure for login, the candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below –
- Go to the official website of the AIPMT examination the link for which is mentioned here – www.aipmt.nic.in
- A tab can be seen on the page which says “forgot Registration Number”. Click on it.
- Insert the various details including name of the candidate, mother's name, father's name, date of birth, select category and enter the security pin etc.
Submit the details after filling. The number for registration will be generated on the screen. The candidates are also advised to take a print of the respective registration number for references in future.
After the process candidates can successfully download the admit cards. To know how to download the respective admit cards candidates are advised to follow the step mentioned below.
- Go the official website of AIPMT examination the link for which has been mentioned above
- A tab with “Admit Card” written on it will be on the page. Click on it.
- Now you have to write the registration number and password.
As soon as you submit the registration number and password the admit card will be displayed on the screen. The candidates are advised to take a print of the respective admit card for future references and use.
For more details on the same the candidates are advised to visit the official website of the AIPMT examination.