By announcing AIPGMEE, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) put ends to the most awaited moment of medical students.
AIPGMEE for Admission to MD/MS/diploma course
AIPGMEE 2016 will be the part of admission process of various government medical colleges of India except PG medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir. Through this admission is given to 50% all-India quota seats of MD/MS/diploma.
AIPGMEE this year:
Following state government will include this in admission process:
- State government of Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Goa and Sikkim.
Even Armed forces Medical services university of Delhi and RIMS Imphal will give admission on the basis of AIPGMEE
Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/ PWD Candidate and Rs. 3750/- for general/OBC candidate. Mode of payment is credit card/ debit card issued by Banks in India.
Know more about AIPGMEE:
AIPGMEE is computer based test and paper contains 300 multiple choice questions. Duration of test is 3 hours and 30 min with additional 15 min tutorial time. This paper is in English medium.
No penalty for wrong answer is best part of this examination.
AIPGMEE 2016 Syllabus: The booklet of AIPGMEE 2016 exam will have questions from subjects taught during the MBBS course including pre-clinical, Para-clinical and clinical.
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, social and Preventive Medicine, Medicine Dermatology and Venereology, Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics & Anaesthesia, Radio diagnosis and Radiotherapy, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Biophysics, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry,
- Candidates who have an MBBS degree/provisional MBBS pass certificate from an institute (except colleges/ universities located in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh) are eligible.
- MBBS degree/provisional MBBS pass certificate must be recognised as per the criteria of Indian Medical Council Act.
- Candidates must have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Applicants must have completed one year of internship or likely to complete on or before March 31, 2016
Date for AIPGMEE 2016:
- Online registration starts on 29th August
- Last Date of Registration: 10th October 2016
- Examination Dates: 1st – 6th December 2016
For More Details:
Contact from Monday to Friday (from 0930 hrs. to 1700 hrs.) on Candidate Care helpline number: 0124-6771700/1800111800(Toll Free) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org