Medicine basically deals with the treatment of the diseases and the prevention of the diseases and also takes cares so that the patient can live happily and healthy wise.
In Old days the only one and only MBBS doctor used to handle all the cases and the patients with the various diseases. Today there are many Top Medical Colleges in India that provide the various specializations in medicine and there are individual specialty doctors to work on particular diseases. Doctors with specializations in different branches of medicine need the good knowledge and experience for diagnosis and the treatment. The study of Medicine is divided into many specializations being offered. Medical Entrance exams are also conducted for giving admissions to the good Medical Colleges in India.Mentioned below are few among them and top among them
1. Radiology: The radiology is the one of the best Medical specialization that is being offered and also deals with the use of the imaging technologies. The one who gets specialized in the radiology field is called Radiologist. The doctor here uses the X-Ray, Computed tomography (CT), radionuclides, ultrasound, electromagnetic radiation and other image guided intervention while studying and treating the diseases. The Radiology field is being divided into various sub specialties like Neuro-radiology, nuclear radiology, pediatric radiology and the vascular and the interventional radiology.
Would you like to know more about Medical Entrance Exams, Read the below: Read the important Details about Medical Entrance Exams How to do NEET Preparation in Last 2 Months Find here the Complete Information of AIIMS MBBS Exam
3. Emergency Medicine: This is one of the best and the youngest medical specialties in which the physicians care for the patients with the medicines and treat the illnesses or the injuries that require the immediate medical attention. It consists of large amount of the general medicine and the surgery including the surgical sub specialties. The Emergency Medicine has been recognized separately by the Medical Council of India in India.
4. Cardiology: Study of Cardiology basically deals with the diseases related to the heart. The doctors who do specialization in cardiology are called cardiologist.
Do you want to know more about Medical Courses, click on the link given below: Read the significant information about Medical courses
8. Pediatrics: Pediatrics basically deals with managing the medical conditions that affect the Infants, the children and the young people. The Pediatricians also deal with providing the health services. This field also includes oncology, rheumatology, neonatology, neurology, neurodisablity and nephrology.
9. Dermatology: Dermatology is specialization in medicine which involves the diagnosis and the treatment of disorders of the skin,mouth,external geitalia,the hair, nails and also the number of sexually transmitted diseases(STDs).A dermatologist also deals and treats the Skin Cancers,melanomas,moles and the other tumors of the skin respectively. The Dermatology felid is divided into sub specializations like cosmetic, dermatology, Dermatopathology, Immunodermatology, Pediatric dermatology and the teledermatology.
10. Otolaryngology: Otolaryngology deals with the study of ear, nose and the throat. It deals with the medical and the surgical specialty that involves the diagnosis and the treatment of the disorders that deals with the head and the neck. One who does specializations in this course is called otolaryngologist and he/she performs the medical and provides the surgical therapy for the prevention of the diseases,allergies,neoplasms,deformities,disorders and take care of the injuries of the nose,sinuses,throat,respiratory and the upper alimentary systems,face,jaw and other head and the neck systems. The other specializations that are involved in Otolaryngology are neurotology, pediatric, otolaryngology, plastic surgery within the head and the neck and sleep medicines.
11. Oncology: Oncology basically deals with the diagnosis and the treatment of the cancer. The doctor is the one who does specializations in this course is called Oncologist. There are three types of Oncologists i.e. Medical, surgical and the radiation oncologist who basically work together while they are treating the cancer pateints.Apart from these sub specializations the others are Interventional Oncology, Gynecologic oncology and the Pediatric oncology..
|You must also read:|
|Popular Destinations To Study For Medical Students|
|General Nursing And Midwifery Course In India - Some Details To Know|