The Private Medical colleges demand for the Uniform fees
  • Home
  • Medical
  • The Private Medical colleges demand for the Uniform fees

The Private Medical colleges demand for the Uniform fees

There are many Private Medical Colleges in Hyderabad and many best government Medical colleges in Hyderabad. The fee structure for private sometimes is not uniform throughout the state hence the sources have decided that all the private medical colleges should have the uniform fee structure.

The Sources said that if private medical college want to work in their own way then uniform fee structure would be introduced from the academic year 2016 -15. The college managements have an annual fee of app Rs 8 lakhs to Rs 9 lakhs per student and these medical colleges in India have forced to conduct their own entrance examinations and fix a structure if their demand is not met.

After four years this year the fee regulatory committee is set to revise the MBBS fee structure this month.

The seats that belong to the private college management and not the government. The government here should reimburse the balance amount to the college if it wants to continue with the existing quota system or bring in the uniform fee structure.

The member of the AP Private Medical and the Dental Colleges Management association said that it is becoming very difficult to survive with the current fee structure.

At present there are 3,300 MBBS Seats that are present in the medical colleges of which 40% are under the management quota.

As per the structure the non-minority medical colleges offer 40% of their seats for Rs 60,000 and 10% seats for Rs 2.4 lakh. The rest are sold as management quota seats that officially cost Rs 5.5 lakh per seat. But the colleges are known to the quote anywhere between Rs 50 lakh and Rs 1 crore.

In case of the minority institutions 60% seats are being filled on merit basis while the remaining 40% seats are for the Management quota seats.

In the Medical Colleges that are based out of Hyderabad and Ranga reddy district, the starting price being quoted for this year’s management quota seat is Rs 70-80 lakh. EAMCET notification has come and the government should take it seriously before the election notification.

The representative of the college management said if this doesn't happen then we will fix the uniform fee structure.

Experts also said that even in states where there is uniform fee structure the management will still demand the exorbitant capitation fee.

The demand for the uniform fee is only a excuse. The selection process should be based on the merit.

Last year only fee applications were given and this practice will kill the merit system. The Senior official of the state health department said that the whatever the fee structure is fixed only the amount that is payable every year should be collected from the students as against the one time payment that is being demanded by the colleges currently.

Ask our Counsellors


Comments   

# Tushar 2017-02-08
hii, I am from Godda, plz tell me what are the graduation options I can do in "medical field"
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Jagan 2017-02-09
Hello, good to see that you are from Godda, in medical field, you can do MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, etc.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Vaibhav 2017-02-02
Hii, I am from Shivpuri let me know, What is the need of NEET Phase II?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Pallavi 2017-02-03
If a phase I test taker of Shivpuri oe other places is not satisfied his/her performance in the test or if a candidate has missed out to apply for NEET, he/she can apply for phase 2 exam, It is a second chance provided to aspiring candidates.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Rohan 2017-01-30
Hii, I am from Gonda, please tell me, Is a higher education in cancer a good choice after MBBS?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Mukesh 2017-01-31
Yes, it is a good choice as there is a considerable increase in the demand for oncologist in India and also abroad, But, it is important that you should choose a good institution of Gonda or any other place for doing your PG in Oncology
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Vivaan 2017-01-03
I am from Pathanamthitta, plz tell me the time duration of MBBS course in India
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Mukesh 2017-01-03
In India, the present duration of MBBS course is 5.5 years, The actual course period is 4.5 years and one year of rotating internship should be completed, you can find some good MBBS colleges in Pathanamthitta-Pushpagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote