Medical field, one of the most esteemed and most preferred profession of our country and the field with thriving opportunities for students. A number of applicants are appearing every year for it and that’s why it is going to be tougher and tougher for the aspirants to enter successfully in the discipline. There are numerous exams, out of which, the student has to opt including AIPMT, CMC, and ASSO CET Exam etc to make the medical as their profession.
It is never at all easy to achieve your dream whether you want to be a doctor or an engineer and not even to crack the most competitive examinations to seek admission in a good college. One is required to get through the toughest examinations been conducted at state or national level like AIIMS, PMET, AIPMT and other state level as well. The applicants get registered with distinct medical colleges based upon their scores in these specified exams. But only the student who had passed the 12th standard with PCB (i.e. Physics Chemistry n Biology) are only eligible to attempt these examinations.
Here, we are providing the Top UG Medical Exams of India, which an aspirant can attempt just after 12th standard.
• AIIMS Examination: It is an entrance examination, abbreviated for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and was came into being in the year 1952. There are merely fifty seats in all for which more than eighty thousand aspirants contest from all over the country. This examination is usually held in the June month.
|You Must Read:|
|Find the Details of All Entrance Exams|
|Read the CAT Exam Details: Exam Date, Result, Application form|
|Find the Information of JEE Advanced|
• DPMT Examination: Also called Delhi university Pre Medical Test; It is an entrance examination conducted nationally by DU (Delhi University) to choose candidates for gaining admission in MBBS or BDS programmes proposed by numerous medical institutes associated to the Delhi University.
• PMET Examination: Also known as Punjab Medical Entrance Test; It is also an entrance test held usually in the 2nd week of the month of May for getting admission to numerous dental or medical or homeopathic or ayurvedic colleges of Punjab.
• BHU PMT Examination: This examination is conducted all over India yearly for admission to top UG Medical courses of Banaras Hindu University such as BAMS, BDS, B.Ph., MBBS etc comprising of screening exam or mains examination. There are merely 84 seats in MBBS, 33 in B.Pharm and only 33 in BDS. About 3500 aspirants appeared for BHU PMT (Mains) 2016 Exam on 17th Jun 2016. BHU PMT 2016 Cut off marks has been defined for different categories. The general category requires 50 % marks to get selected in the cut off list and the SC or ST or OBC category requires 40 % marks to get through. The aspirants who don’t fulfill the criteria and didn’t get the required marks will never be able to appear for counseling session.
• JIPMER Examination: This is an Entrance Examination held by JIPMER (abbreviated for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research in Puducherry) for getting admissions in its prestigious MBBS programme. As many as 85, 156 aspirants participated in the Common Entrance Test for gaining admissions in MBBS courses at JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education n Research) in the year 2016. The minimum cutoff marks for JIPMER 2016 for distinct categories are; for UR candidates a total of 160 marks are required, for OBC 153 marks are required, for SC 142 marks and for ST candidates more than 123 marks are required to get through.
• MU OET Examination: Also called as Manipal University Medical Online Entrance Test; this is an entrance examination conducted by Manipal University nationally for UG candidates for medical as well as dental programme. The general cutoff percentage required is 50 % i.e. 100 marks only to get through the examination.
• Karnataka CET Examination: It is a Common Entrance Test conducted at state level by the authority of Karnataka Government to permit the candidates to gain admission in medical or dental course in a Karnataka institute. There are about 1, 50,000 students appeared in KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) in the year 2016. The marks required to qualify KCET Medical 2016 for the general category candidates is merely 50 %, but the candidates from SC or ST or OBC category require obtaining 40 % marks to get through the exams.
• Kerala CEE Examination: The medical Examination, namely Kerala CEE is an entrance examination conducted at state level by Commissioner Office for getting admissions in UG Medical programmes.
• EAMCET Medical Examination: It is also a state level entrance examination conducted by JNTU (also called Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad) representing Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Educ. A total of 1, 12, 851 students appeared for EAMCET medical stream examination. The qualifying marks for getting admission is 25 % at least marks i.e. 40 marks out of 160 marks for general category. But, for the populaces belonging to SC or ST category, there are no qualifying marks and the seats will be given for admission on the basis of reserved policy of government..
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|