The School of Electrical Sciences of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar invites a short-term course on Advances in PID Control: Theory and Applications from July, 2016.
Course offered: Advances in PID Control: Theory and Applications
It’s a very simple in structure and past record of success, majority of the industries all around the world use PID to control the plant that is aimed to various random disturbances both at the input and output end.
Aim of this course:
- The Short term course aim to provide the advanced design methodologies and implementation of PID control.
- This course also contains some benchmark examples to demonstrate the utility of PID controllers.
- This short course is aimed for Academicians, Researchers and Engineers from the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
The major topics that will be covered in this course are as follows:
-Basics of PID control, Design approaches, Implementation issues
– 2-DOF PID control - Multi-variable PID control structure
- Multi-variable PID design using LQR approach
–Some industrial/practical applications
– Design of PID control using soft-computing techniques
– Application of PID control to Power Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems
–PID simulations of some practical systems
The registration fee for the different categories of participants is given below:
- Students: INR 1500
- Academicians: INR 2000
- Delegates from Govt. or Private Agencies: INR 3000
ü This fee includes registration, meals and high tea.
Last date of form submission: 15th June 2016.
All the eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website for more information regarding admission.