By Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT) and Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET) Applications are invited for admission in Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Doctoral of Philosophy (Ph.D.) courses commencing in the session 2016-15.
Ph.D. Programme in:
- Bioinformatics (JUIT)
- , Biotechnology (JIIT, JUIT)
- Chemical Engineering (JUET)
- Chemistry (JUET)
- Chemistry (JUET)
- Civil Engineering (JUIT, JUET)
- CSE (JIIT, JUIT, JUET)
- ECE (JIIT, JUIT, JUET)
- Humanities and Social Sciences, (JIIT, JUIT, JUET)
- Management (JIIT)
- Materials science & Engineering (JIIT)
- Mathematics (JIIT, JUIT, JUET)
- Mechanical Engineering (JUET)
- Pharmacy (JUIT) and Physics (JIIT, JUIT, JUET)
M. Tech Programs in:
- Applied and Computational Mathematics (JIIT, JUIT),
- Biotechnology (JIIT, JUIT),
- Chemical Engineering (JUET),
- Computational Biology (JUIT),
- Computer Science & Engineering (JIIT, JUIT, JUET),
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in information Security (JIIT), Construction Management (JUIT, JUET),
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (JUIT, JUET),
- Electronics & Communication Engineering with specialization in Communication Systems (JIIT), Electronics & Communication Engineering with specialization in Microelectronics Systems & Embedded Technology (JIIT),
- Environmental Engineering (JUIT, JUET),
- Geotechnical Engineering (JUET), Information Technology & Entrepreneurship (JIIT),
- M. Pharmacy in Medicinal Chemistry (JUIT),
- M. Pharmacology (JUIT),
- Materials Science & Engineering (JIIT),
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Manufacturing Technology (JUET), Structural Engineering (JUIT, JUET), M.SC in Physics (JUIT)
For Ph.D. Programs:
- For this programme Test / Interview based on respective University.
- Direct Interview for candidates qualified in NET/SELT/UGC/CSIR (JRF) or in receipt of fellowship like DST/DBT/DAE/CSIR/QIP/ICMR/DRDO etc.
- Other candidates’ admission on base of Entrance and Interview, for Short listed candidates only.
For M. Tech Programs:
- GATE common to all PGET respective Institutes.
- Merit based on valid GATE Score (Common Merit for CSE and ECE Program only)
- PGET- 2016 conducted by the respective Institutes for all other programs.
Research and Teaching Assistantship:
- Research and Teaching Assistantship is given to all full time Ph.D. scholars and M.Tech candidates.
- Students will be selected based on high GATE .
- Meritorious students admitted under PGET-2014 may also become eligible after obtaining CGPA of 7.5 in 1st Year.
How to Apply:
Candidates can get application form from the following address:
- JIIT, A-10, Sector-62, NOIDA-201307
- JUIT, Po Vaknaghat-173234, Distt Solan (HP)
- JUET, A.B. Road, Raghogarh, Distt Guna, MP-473226
- Application form fee is Rs 700/- which will be paying through demand Draft in favour of institute.
Important Dates for Ph.D. (Respective Institute)
Last date for receipt of application form (JIIT, JUIT & JUET): 31st May 2016
Entrance Test (JIIT, JUIT & JUET): 07th June 2016
Interviews (JIIT, JUIT & JUET): 09th June 2016
Important Dates for M. Tech (Respective Institute except Gate)
Last Date for receipt of application for GATE candidates: 19th April 2016
Last Date for receipt of application for PGET-2014 (JIIT, JUIT & JUET): 17th May 2016
PGET-2014 (Respective Institute): 24th May, 2016
Address for Communication:
JIIT - Noida Campus:
A-10, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (Uttar Pradesh)
JUIT Waknaghat Campus:
P.O. Waknaghat, Teh Kandaghat,
Distt. Solan-173234 (Himachal Pradesh),
A-B Road, Raghogarh,
Distt. - Guna-473226 (Madhya Pradesh),