Department of Architecture, North-Eastern Hill University has invited application for admission to Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) course for the session commencing from August 2016.
- Candidates shall be eligible for admission to the first year of the Bachelors’ Degree programme in Architecture if he/she has secured a minimum of at least 50% (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate at the Higher Secondary or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Computer Science as subjects of examination at (10+2) level; OR
- 10+3 years diploma with a minimum of at least 50% (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate in Architecture/Civil engineering recognized by the Central/any State Government.
- Candidates having any of the higher qualifications must also have a valid National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA) score conducted by Council of Architecture.
- Foreign students, children of Indian workers in the Gulf and wards of Kashmiri migrants shall be admitted against supernumerary seats as per the rules of NEHU following the guidelines of Govt of India.
How to Apply:
Application forms with can be obtained in person from the Administrative Building, Permanent Campus, Shillong-793022 or from the office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor, NEHU, Tura Campus, Tura-794002 during office hours on payment of Rs.600/-(for general category) and Rs.300/- (for SC/ST category) through University Challan.
Prospectus by post should be addressed to the Section Officer (Academic), NEHU, Shillong, Permanent Campus, Shillong-793022, accompanied by a self-addressed envelope of 30cm x 25cm size affixing Rs. 40/- postage stamp thereon and enclosing payment of Rs. 600/- (for general category) and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST category)
The admission forms also can be downloaded from NEHU Website www.nehu.ac.in and filled-in application form along with required payment of the same amount can be sent to the respective Head of Departments*, NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793022 or NEHU, Tura Campus, Chandmari, Tura-794002
Course Fee Details:
- Development Fee (payable at the time of admission) Rs.6000/-
- Course Fee (payable each semester) Rs.15000/-
- Repeat Course Participation Fee (for each course) Rs.2000/-
Last date for submission of application form: 18th July, 2016.
Note: Applicant Make sure to send application before the last date after that application will not considered.
Application submits to:
Application forms duly filled-in are to be submitted to the Head, Departments of Architecture.
For more details:
For other details the candidates may consult the prospectus of the University or Website www.nehu.ac.in
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong-793022
(A University with Potential for Excellence)
NAAC Reaccreditation (2016): 'A' Grade, Shillong-793022,
|Study Abroad is A good opportunity for Bright Career, To Know More Read the following:|
|All Important Entrance Exams for Study Abroad|
|Get to Know All Details about GMAT|
|Find the Important Details About GRE|