Lajpat Rai Law College, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur, invites applications for admission to Law courses, commencing in 2016.
The Law courses are offered in:
- 3 Year LL.B semester course
- 5 Year BBA LL.B (H) integrated semester course
- 2 Year P.G.D.I.R & P.M course
For 3 Year LL.B and 2 Year P.G.D.I.R & P.M:
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 45% and 40% for SC/ST from any of the recognised universities.
For 5 Year BBA LL.B (H):
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with 50% and 45% for SC/ST of marks from any of the recognised Board of Examinations.
How to apply:
- Candidates can be downloaded the application form from the official website of Sambalpur University.
- Candidates can also obtain application form from the college counter.
- Forms and prospectus for admission for above courses will be available in the college office on working days between 10 AM to 1 PM on payment Rs.300/-, Rs.500/- and Rs.200/- respectively.
- Bank draft for application with requisite fee drawn in favour of "The Principal, L.R. Law College, Sambalpur" payable at Sambalpur in any Nationalised Bank.
The last date of submission of completed application form is 15 days from the date of result publication of +3 degree course of Sambalpur University or +2 Course of CHSE, Odisha/ 12th Classes as applicable.
Address for Communication:
L.R. Law College,
Tel: 0663 - 2533121.
For more details about the college and above courses admission and notification candidates can go through the official website.