Punjab University, Chandigarh, invites applications for admission to Master of Education (M.Ed.) commencing in 2016.
- This is Master Degree programme which can be done after B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education).
- Admission is depends on the Entrance Exam.
Eligibility for filling application form:
- Eligibility for Entrance Test is 55% marks in B.Ed. for general category and 50% for SC/ST & OBC candidates.
- Qualifying marks for Entrance Test are 20% for general category 15% in case of SC/ST, O BC and blind candidates.
Scheme of the Test:
- Questions ask in this examination will be objective types, in four choices of answer given such as A,B,C,D have to find one best answer in darken the circle in OMR sheet.
- Candidates have to take care before darken the circle because there is negative marking.
- Duration of Entrance Test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes and it consists of 75 questions and each question carries one marks.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register by online mode.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
- Again Login and upload scanned copy of fee deposit slip, photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1800/- for general category and Rs 9202/- for SC/ST category.
Last date for submission of application form: 10th June 2016.
Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank: 13th June 2016.
Entrance test will be held on 06th July 2016.
Download admit card: 27 June, 2016
Candidates can go through the official website for more information regarding the admission.