Mahatma Gandhi University medical science & technology, Jaipur was established in year 2000. This university provides high quality medical education and world class facilities to community. It has fully developed central diagnostic laboratory in pathology, biochemistry, microbiology, in the fields of Advanced Reproductive techniques and surgical endoscopie and modern blood banking with component therapy it provide well developed unique services. Govt. of state has approved it is to the first trauma center to deal with the medico legal cases.
Mahatma Gandhi university medical college & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital are inviting Post graduation admissions in MD/MS/MDS for graduates.
Courses for application
Aspiring candidates can apply for different field of medical and dental.
How to applyCandidate should be Graduate in MBBS/BDS with recognized university.
Application form is along with the prospectus or candidates can download it from www.mugmst.org
For Mahatma Gandhi University medical science & technology is Rs.8000 or USD 150.00 (MD/MS)
For Mahatma Gandhi Dental University is Rs.5000 or USD 150.00 (MDS)
Payment can be made either by cash or DD.
15% of total seats are reserved for NRI/children or ward of NRI/PIO Foreign citizens on the bases of their inter-se academic merit.
50% seats of remaining 85% are reserved for students of Rajasthan, followed by Pre PG examination conducted by state government council and other 50% seats are filled by entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University medical science & technology, Jaipur.
Last date of receiving applications is 31st December 2016, after date no candidate is entertained
Date of exam 18th January 2016
Time of examination-9A.M to12P.M..
Place- Mahatma Gandhi University medical science & technology, sitapura, Jaipur.
• Stipend is paid to MD/MS students.
• Downloaded application forms are not accepted without the application fees as mentioned above.
• Late forms are not allowed whatever the reason may be.
• If any student found indulged in any unethical activity his application may be revoked.
• Number of seats may be changed according to the number of application received by NRI students. Same will be informed before.
• In case of any change in the schedule or any change regarding exam information will be updated on www.mgumst.org. And candidates must keep a watch on local newspaper.