Applications are being invited by BML Munjal University (BMU), Gurgaon for two year full time MBA also referred as Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance. The respective program is in association with KPMG. The University has also invited applications for MBA in Business Analytics and the program is in association with IBM for the academic session of 2016
Eligibility Criteria (MBA):
- Interested candidates should have qualified in the Bachelor Program with a minimum percentage of 50.
- The interested candidate should have a significant score in any one of these- CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT or MAT.
Eligibility Criteria (MBA in Accounting and Finance and MBA in Analytics):
- Interested candidate is expected to have qualified in the Bachelor Program with a minimum percentage of 60.
- For applications online, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Interested candidates can download or apply online via application form.
- Once the form has been filled a payment of Rs 1500 has to be made in the favor of college.
- Candidates can send the application form along with the necessary documents after filling in relevant details with application fee. The respective payment can also be made by filling a DD (Demand Draft) in the favor of the University. The application form is to be sent to BML Munjal University, 502-B, 5th Floor, Rectangle One, Saket District Centre, Saket, New Delhi 110017.
- A selection Committee will short list the candidates based on the application form and other relevant documents.
- The candidates short listed by the selection committee will have to appear for a personal interview (
PI) and Group Discussion (GD) along with a panel of judges.
- Any communication or discussion related to the eligibility criteria and selection procedure will considered offence on the part of the candidate.
- Deadline for the fourth round of application: 15th July, 2016.