Candidates who is willing to get entry in AFMC 2016 Exam, Pune the candidate must appear for its AFMC MBBS Entrance Test. Every year AFMC is being lead in the month of May at several centers.This is the great opportunity to join Armed Force Medical College, AFMC 2016 consists of two stages that are:
- Written Exam
Centre: 55 centers overall India.
Seats: 130 candidates in which 25 seats for girls will be selected for admission in 2016 on the basis of AIPMT – 2016.
Prospectus: Prospectus including application form will be available online. Candidates who will apply must have their, valid e-mail id.
Interested Candidates who wants to get admission for into AFMC Pune will have to register and apply online on the website www.afmcdg1d.gov.inOR at www.afmc.nic.in.
All details about the application form and other information related to this is available on the www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and www.afmc.nic.in
Start of Registration and application process: 21 April 2016
Last date of Registration: 13 May 2016
Last date for filling application: 17 May 2016
Last date of acceptance of challan forms in bank: 20 May 2016 (Working hrs.)
MBBS course starting: 01 Aug 2016
Required Eligibility Criteria for AFMC 2016
- Candidate must have passed qualifying exam as a regular applicant with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Not less than 60% of the collective marks in these 3 science topics taken.
- Not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science topics.
- Candidates should have also taken mathematics in 10 grades.
- Candidates who will be appearing in qualifying examination up to 02 May, of the year may also apply.
- Any other exam which in scope and values is equal to the Higher Secondary Pre-Professional/ Science/ Pre-Medical Examination of Indian University or Board with English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology including applied test in each of these Science topic.
- Age of 17yrs on 31st December of the year of submission
- Not have reached the age of 22 years on that date and not more than 24 years of age .